we are bugging out, who wants to be a part of very well provisioned 6 month plus camp?

DJnNJ

Reaction score
hey all i am looking for a FEW COOL people to help me get a longtrem camp set up , i have the means to buy a few acres, i already have 200watt solar panals, inverter, big honkin 12 v battries, tons opf camp gear. i have a pick up truck, and lots of expirance in the woods. i am looking into canvas tent and wood stove. i will be making my own beer, growing my own smoke and living off the land as much as i am able, i have lots of dry food beans rice etc, i am looking toi do this march aprilish. i am open to ideas of camp location, must be close to surface water, and lots of trees. i am thinking oregan, idaho, mn, wi. whos game?

mark

Reaction score
hey all i am looking for a FEW COOL people to help me get a longtrem camp set up , i have the means to buy a few acres, i already have 200watt solar panals, inverter, big honkin 12 v battries, tons opf camp gear. i have a pick up truck, and lots of expirance in the woods. i am looking into canvas tent and wood stove. i will be making my own beer, growing my own smoke and living off the land as much as i am able, i have lots of dry food beans rice etc, i am looking toi do this march aprilish. i am open to ideas of camp location, must be close to surface water, and lots of trees. i am thinking oregan, idaho, mn, wi. whos game?
Hi im down I have grow experience and would love to join in your group let me know im at mark22222227@yahoo.com

R

river dog

trying to homestead? thats hard work and its the fucking best work god made for us to do. i hope all goes well and you choose a healthy location to GROW! choose wisely of course. i gots some land out in louisiana but am yet to homestead on it...thats for the future!

DJnNJ

Reaction score
lol yeah man that was me last jan staying in a motel for the first time in a while. i had been up in the up of michigan checking out places to buy for a commune.

Reactions: Kayla

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Ahhh, the glories of the UP!! You're definitely looking in the right vicinity if you're trying to buy land in MI; I'm from here, and there are looottttsss of foreclosures and things of that general nature, including on land, i'm sure. MI (and other states surrounding the Great Lakes) are also the most plentiful in water, as I'm sure you know; with parts of the country already facing epic droughts, etc., i'm sure that water supplies will be a VERY relevant factour within the next few years... i've definitely been inclined to do something like this in the near-future; you might just say i'm one of those 2012ers, and society sure as shit isn't doing much to prove me wrong. have growing experience as well, some knowledge of organics (but would love to learn more!), although it was in a tropical setting (hawai'i). as a previous poster said, becoming as self-sufficient as humanly possible IS the best fekkin' work that God intended for us as humans to do (as opposed to raping and pillaging the Earth for all its worth, building box-stores of fluorescent-death, etc.), and i wish you nothing but the best. who knows, i might definitely be down... lots can happen between now and then, but i'm watching the course of human events unfold, and if it looks like it's getting down to 'that point,' i'll get my ass off the Road, and would love to bust ass in doing something of this nature with you. All the best!!

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

dprogram

Reaction score
Great idea! I'd be down but I'm planning on going down under if I can get some money saved... Good luck and keep everyone updated so we can live vicariously through your tribe and vibe.

Reactions: Jon Whitaker

Dmac

Reaction score
depending on where you head to, i have a canvas military tent, with the opening in the roof for a stove pipe, a generator lots of tools and such. have two coleman screened in awnings that i would sell or trade .

Eadoin

Reaction score
i would def be down for checking this out and of course helping anyway i can.

Reactions: Jon Whitaker

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
am very interested,if you decide on mn or wi...have expirence and resources to offer,but it all depends on where,when,who....definately hit me up....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads