we are bugging out, who wants to be a part of very well provisioned 6 month plus camp?

Jeromy Knight

Reaction score
hey all i am looking for a FEW COOL people to help me get a longtrem camp set up , i have the means to buy a few acres, i already have 200watt solar panals, inverter, big honkin 12 v battries, tons opf camp gear. i have a pick up truck, and lots of expirance in the woods. i am looking into canvas tent and wood stove. i will be making my own beer, growing my own smoke and living off the land as much as i am able, i have lots of dry food beans rice etc, i am looking toi do this march aprilish. i am open to ideas of camp location, must be close to surface water, and lots of trees. i am thinking oregan, idaho, mn, wi. whos game?
i am looking for a group to join in the wilderness, I have spent a lot of time solo in the wild and I always end up emotionally strained from the lack of human contact. If you are still looking to head out and have room for one more hit me up. I am hoping to head out to a location in southern Oregon or Northern California, I spent last year in the Washington Olympic mountains and had my garden wiped out by the excessive rainfall so im wanting to go a little south this time.

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
hey all i am looking for a FEW COOL people to help me get a longtrem camp set up , i have the means to buy a few acres, i already have 200watt solar panals, inverter, big honkin 12 v battries, tons opf camp gear. i have a pick up truck, and lots of expirance in the woods. i am looking into canvas tent and wood stove. i will be making my own beer, growing my own smoke and living off the land as much as i am able, i have lots of dry food beans rice etc, i am looking toi do this march aprilish. i am open to ideas of camp location, must be close to surface water, and lots of trees. i am thinking oregan, idaho, mn, wi. whos game?
hey brother,you still looking to do this?my girlfriend and i are very interested if you choose wi or mn as your location.please get back to me as soon as you can and we can talk about what we have to offer...

bradbradidea

Reaction score
experienced gardener down to help for a bit! wherever i may be but if mn was where you end up i have resorces up there too and some experienced carpenters and and engineer/architect thatd probably down to help altough minnesotas not all that ideal i guess due to the winters but its do able and the summers are great and great for growing

Amber Banks

Reaction score
Ohhi, I would love to join in on this. I am very serious and ready to bug out at any point. I have some locations up in washington that would be perfect :) Think of the awesome mountains, rivers, and ocean here. Not to mention the rich wildlife and hunting that can happen here. Along with the national forests. Let me know! & I'm easily reachable at amber.banks28@yahoo.com

boon

Reaction score
OP you should consider posting some regular updates in this thread. seems that you've attracted a good number of folks with your initial posting. perhaps this project could be an experiment in fluid participation :)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
OP you should consider posting some regular updates in this thread. seems that you've attracted a good number of folks with your initial posting. perhaps this project could be an experiment in fluid participation :)

"DJnNJ was last seen: Nov 24, 2011"............. yup.....all the time on stp..er...punknomad people post about a project or somethin and then never check back in about it

Reactions: outskirts

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
"DJnNJ was last seen:Nov 24, 2011"............. yup.....all the time on stp..er...punknomad people post about a project or somethin and then never check back in about it
That's why I check up on shit I post. If I post a project or something else, I ain't gonna leave nobody hanging.
Just another reason to have a smart phone even if it's just an old one which no longer has phone service, that shits still good
for email and maps so you can keep in touch and meetup with folks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads