Van lesbian seeking adventure | Squat the Planet

Van lesbian seeking adventure

D

Deleted member 125

I

I just started this year but my van got busted near my parents house (which was incredibly lucky) so until I can get the parts for repair I'm stuck here. I've been around working odd jobs for a little while though :)

right on thats whats up nothing wrong with saving up a bit of cash especially when you got a van to take care of, shit happens.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like a blast...

I like Australia, It Rocks!!! Metamorphic, Sedimentary, Igneous y'all got it all hehehe...

Well welcome to STP, and good ravels.
You got a whole lotta fascinating land to explore in Oz.
I really dug the nature docs I have seen on Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre.

And I hear the Sky is pretty impressive at night... so you know... keep your eyes to the sky...lol they are out there.
abduct.gif

Who knows...::alien:: They might like the Curry?? ::drinkingbuddy::

Reactions: Smudge

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site! i'm curious to know what it's like to be a van dweller out there. do you have any favorite spots or suggestions for places to see if i come out that way?

O

outlawloose

Holla at me if you roll through ADL. Love tarot, curry and adventure. Ill match you with epic nature hikes, rooftop spots and vegan dumpster scores

Smudge

Reaction score
welcome to the site! i'm curious to know what it's like to be a van dweller out there. do you have any favorite spots or suggestions for places to see if i come out that way?

Yeah man I've been around Western NSW and there's heaps of free, amazing camping spots. Gotta be careful not to hit the kangaroos though or they'll total your car! I thought at first that I'd be mostly going around the coast but right now I'm enjoying inland more, less cops and rangers. :)

Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah man I've been around Western NSW and there's heaps of free, amazing camping spots. Gotta be careful not to hit the kangaroos though or they'll total your car! I thought at first that I'd be mostly going around the coast but right now I'm enjoying inland more, less cops and rangers. :)

sweet. got any good stories of being on the road out there?

Smudge

Reaction score
sweet. got any good stories of being on the road out there?

My first night, no reception, nobody knew where I was heading, and I came within inches of flipping my van. I was driving it down to the campsite and there was a pretty steep downhill bit and I came at it on an angle and she tipped SO FAR over. I stopped the van and just sat there with one wheel hanging over the drop for like five minutes before I could get the courage to risk moving forward. I would have been fucked if I'd rolled it, I'd been driving for hours without reception and hadn't seen another soul.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
  • Haha

Smudge

Reaction score
smudge gimme a message if/when you come to tasmania :) im a pretty easy going bloke and the cheese and kisses is cool too, we have lots of room for you to park your van and can give you heaps of info about the republic of tasmania too:)

Hey man I love Tasmania, I'll definitely be around sometime as soon as I can afford the ferry :)

O

outlawloose

Oh sorry, that autocorrected from 'dive' to 'live', I usually go to Aldi's and IGA, hbu?
oh right. yeh IGAs are hit and miss here.... my go to is a fancy AF local market called Foodland – theyre bins are always overflowing, full of tofu, coconut cream, vegan meats and cheeses, fancy bread and pizzas and always the finest bouquets of flowers!

D

Deleted member 22054

Welcome to STP @Smudge! Its nice seeing another aussie on here. Let me know if you're ever down victoria. I live in warburton in the yarra valley. Beautiful rainforests and plenty of camping spots. Im a bit handy when it comes to cars and happy to help you out with any small mechanical repairs that your van may need

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads