Two Gallants

mbgeorge

Reaction score
Just curious to see how many people are familiar with the two gallants, i've introduced them to a lot of people who now love them, but have never met anyone that listens to them religiously like me

uppercunt

Reaction score
I've listened to them for a few years. they're one of the best bands around. I wouldn't say I listen to the religiously but I did listen to them everyday for about the first year I heard of them. I saw them in Denton, tx a couple years ago.

mbgeorge

Reaction score
i don't have a link i would just look em up on youtube or download something

mbgeorge

Reaction score
i don't have a link i would just look em up on youtube or download something

not sure why i said that?? just looking at old posts ... suppose i could post a video or two

AshMash

Reaction score
Shit. What a trip down memory lane.
I found out about these guys in high school and listened to them intensely for a while. I'm glad to hear that other people know who they are.

Steady Rollin' and Las Cruces Jail are two of my favorite songs by them.

Swiper

Reaction score
i used to listen to them all the time when i was in high school, didnt listen to them for awhile and now im getting back into them cause their songs are really fun to play on washboard.

if you like them you should also look up langhorne slim and las gatos negros

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ttwo galants= my favorite band... makes me happy dancy and if you ever meet me you WILL be able to tell im a big fan. i dunno guess im just so impressed with the lyrical genius and picking patterns which are insane by the way. no favorite songs for they are all beautiful and can make me smile. i play crow jane alot casue its so dam blues-y and steady rollin, fail hard, waves of grain, long summer, despite....all so addictive to the stringin fingers ;]

Nelco

Reaction score
Thats pretty good.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads