Trump Won | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Trump Won

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'll quote my post from Facebook:

Yesterday was the 18th of Brumaire. First as tragedy, then as farce. Our job now is to read theory and organize! Action without theory is hooliganism, theory without action is mental masturbation.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1852/18th-brumaire/

To my friends on the left, don't despair! She was not your candidate. We should approach the fracturing of America's political spectrum as a great opportunity to create authentic change. Liberal capitalism and bourgeois democracy have failed. Time to agitate for *truly* democratic institutions- that means radical democracy in and out of the workplace.

To the neo-liberal establishment and the authoritarian right, I have one thing to say:

View attachment 34042

Fuck yeah. Well said Dewd.

tumblr_m91zgco04q1rohatro1_500.jpg

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
You obviously didn't follow the election closely. He openly called for media critical of him to be shut down, made a pledge of it. Promised to sue everyone who criticized him, to lock Hillary up for nothing, women will be locked for abortions, stop and frisk nationwide, he just outlined plans for gun regulations that anyone seems to mentally ill to own a weapon will be "taken off the streets," has a secret server exclusively talking to Alfa bank in russia, is going to round up Mexicans nationwide door to door, ban all Muslim immigrants, has obsessive revenge fantasies both public and private.

Yea he hasn't done anything yet. Yet. But guess who has all the money, all the guns, will stop at nothing for power including killing, who has the FBI feeding them information?

It's no hyperbole. If you ever fought for anything it is this. This dangerous waters were in. No president in the history of this country has been so openly fascist.

Last edited:

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
The real estate magnate called for expanding mental health treatment, saying that people with mental health issues who are violent must be off the street "before they can terrorize our communities." Trump said the issue has been ignored.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nwide-concealed-carry-and-an-end-to-gun-bans/

You understand he's calling for proactively arresting the "mentally ill" right?
You want to wait to find out how they're going to find and define the "mentally ill" and then "get them off the streets?"

Have read a history book?

You grasp his supporters control all government now? The same people who called for blood if he didn't win? They run the country completely ow. He has unchecked power from years of cheating, gerrymandering, and sheepish oposition.

Last edited:

klaiash

Reaction score
Everyone hating on Trump is just butt hurt about the results of the election. We should have been impeaching multiple government officials a long time ago. If it takes someone being a 'hateful racist' to make a riot happen, then our country was fucked from the get-go thanks to its own people. Everyone was too enthralled with Obama being black to realize how many (ironically, black) countries he was bombing. And for what? Gold. Him (and Hillary!) bombed innocent countries for gold. If you won't impeach a currupt president because he is black, but you are dick hard for impeaching a racist one who wants to do actual good for our country, then you need to open your eyes to the reality of what is happening to our world. The media has you brain washed.

There are riots less than an hour from me consisting of hoards of people chanting "Die whites, die!". How fucked is that? I didn't even vote for Trump, but apparently all whites (including myself) deserve to die now.

Reactions: crow and Lefty

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
i'm praying for Asteroids...

i mean.. you can't jail asteroids, right?

what's scary isn't even trump..

what's scary is what we cannot stop from happening to ourselves..

i was thinking about my union & how ineffective & cockdrippy it is.. i just moved 2600 miles, hoping (once again) to start long term employment & hopefully buy a decent boat & Get The Fuck Out..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1877

dig.. 1877.. fucking gatling guns on workers, in the US..

now.. there are radical jihadists & there are KKK assholes, & there is the basic problem of human hate..

the only way that shit is going away quickly is if hate & selfishness become ant-survival traits within a population..

hence my prayers for asteroids.. or some fucking flu that keeps humanity from producing at the decimating rate which it is.. because frankly?
if we don't see some sort of natural reduction?

*people* are going to start killing each other..

the thing is, though, & you can look right the fuck to China on this, the state (i.e. the monied) will start to breed a soldier class, in a way that has never before been seen in human evolution..

fuck the spartans & kamikazes & the US marines..
we are talking about geneticly engineered & bred *castes*, and i don't mean west point or samurai..

AND we will integrate biological interfaces, like fucking rats, taught to be carnivores upon field mice..

the meek will inherit the earth, but only if the violent destroy each other.

or if there is a general catastrophe where cooperation & meekness help simplicity & sufficiency prevail..

the problem with our industrial civilization is this idea of fucking "growth"..

we haven't needed "growth" since 1877 or thereabouts..

jet skis, the newest soda, 4K displays, new yearly models of cars, trucks, bicycles or whatever fucking 'newer thing' makes possession of the 'old thing' somehow an indicator of misfortune...

Christ Almighty Jesus..

shit like that is deep in the human blood..

animals desire to have as many children as possible..

the problem isn't donald clinton or bernie schultz...

the problem is that people like to eat & (particularly for men) like to fuck as many (female) humans as possible, & damn, beef tastes fucking good..

that's the fucking root..

america is built on the absolutely correct premise that if an individual wants to, they should be allowed to let their desires run absolutely rampant..

that is the core, basic tenant of anarchy..

so.. if you try & eat me, because it feels good, i get to try & A) either eat you, or B) make it so you never fucking try to eat me again..

the problem is that we try & balance the consequences of that equation with "authority" or "law", instead of "personal responsibility".. which only means that 'people' (i.e. society) group together to try & limit the *personal responsiveness* of individuals, so that if, for instance, you dump oil in my drinking water, it is *illegal* for me to kill you quickly, because you decide you *don't care* if whatever you get from being *allowed* to kill *me* (at least, & probably others, in a fashion so slow that you can make pretenses now requiring a *consensus* to invalidate before the basic damage is done.

Fuck that shit.

soo.. since anarchy is *ultimately* an expression of personal responsibility, it is best executed as a discipline of thought, objectivity & empathy (to say nothing of *compassion*).

& that is where democracy differs from anarchy..

Democracy is war by *proxy*... one vote = 1 bullet = one person theoretically dead.

good vs. bad, the most left standing win.

democracy is war by proxy, pure & simple.

Anarchy is "fuck that shit. Shit you do is *real*, motherfucker. there *are no* fucking proxies..

no fucking excuses, no hiding shit, no lame, half-assed explanations about why you did or did not do something you clearly *should* have done, that results in harm to others.

the only balance of justice is how pissed people get at each other, & people are, in fact *dangerous fucking things*, compassion be damned, so it makes a LOT of fucking sense to weigh how pissed off you are against what you do, because if *they* get pissed that you over-react, not only will you decline into vigilantism, you will also decline into vendetta..

but you know what?

given the choice between DemonRats & RePukingCans?

i'll take the anarchy & its risks, thank you, because we've already demonstrated the failure of the 2 former as any expression of pure, true & good representational government, *including* democracy..

Praise the Almighty & pass the Goddamned Fucking Asteroids..

i don't need any fucking proxies..

i'm a fully grown, completely volitional entity..

& for all this sordid analysis?

what i really hope?

is that pacifism is the truly correct path, because, quoting @Viking_Adventurer ?

"Harm someone that I love or care about?
May the gods have mercy on your soul, for I shall not. "

i remember the saying... "& when they came for me, there was no one left".

i hope i am either killed & dead, before that

or that i have fled for the mountains, with those whom i love..

because, whether they like it or not, a lot of us fuckers on here *are* fucking crazy...

all we need is to be pushed over the fucking edge..

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
I am waiting for all the people who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected, to do it. Especially tv stars like john steward, sam jackson, al sharpton, whoopi, cher and the rest. But they won't keep their promise any more than Hillary. too bad.

I left, I'm gone. Ahahahaha

Foreign girls are nice. 3 dollars for a fifth of vodka aint bad either. Exile, Baby. Its the taste of a new generation.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmac and Odin

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
i'm praying for Asteroids...

i mean.. you can't jail asteroids, right?

what's scary isn't even trump..

what's scary is what we cannot stop from happening to ourselves..

i was thinking about my union & how ineffective & cockdrippy it is.. i just moved 2600 miles, hoping (once again) to start long term employment & hopefully buy a decent boat & Get The Fuck Out..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1877

dig.. 1877.. fucking gatling guns on workers, in the US..

now.. there are radical jihadists & there are KKK assholes, & there is the basic problem of human hate..

the only way that shit is going away quickly is if hate & selfishness become ant-survival traits within a population..

hence my prayers for asteroids.. or some fucking flu that keeps humanity from producing at the decimating rate which it is.. because frankly?
if we don't see some sort of natural reduction?

*people* are going to start killing each other..

the thing is, though, & you can look right the fuck to China on this, the state (i.e. the monied) will start to breed a soldier class, in a way that has never before been seen in human evolution..

fuck the spartans & kamikazes & the US marines..
we are talking about geneticly engineered & bred *castes*, and i don't mean west point or samurai..

AND we will integrate biological interfaces, like fucking rats, taught to be carnivores upon field mice..

the meek will inherit the earth, but only if the violent destroy each other.

or if there is a general catastrophe where cooperation & meekness help simplicity & sufficiency prevail..

the problem with our industrial civilization is this idea of fucking "growth"..

we haven't needed "growth" since 1877 or thereabouts..

jet skis, the newest soda, 4K displays, new yearly models of cars, trucks, bicycles or whatever fucking 'newer thing' makes possession of the 'old thing' somehow an indicator of misfortune...

Christ Almighty Jesus..

shit like that is deep in the human blood..

animals desire to have as many children as possible..

the problem isn't donald clinton or bernie schultz...

the problem is that people like to eat & (particularly for men) like to fuck as many (female) humans as possible, & damn, beef tastes fucking good..

that's the fucking root..

america is built on the absolutely correct premise that if an individual wants to, they should be allowed to let their desires run absolutely rampant..

that is the core, basic tenant of anarchy..

so.. if you try & eat me, because it feels good, i get to try & A) either eat you, or B) make it so you never fucking try to eat me again..

the problem is that we try & balance the consequences of that equation with "authority" or "law", instead of "personal responsibility".. which only means that 'people' (i.e. society) group together to try & limit the *personal responsiveness* of individuals, so that if, for instance, you dump oil in my drinking water, it is *illegal* for me to kill you quickly, because you decide you *don't care* if whatever you get from being *allowed* to kill *me* (at least, & probably others, in a fashion so slow that you can make pretenses now requiring a *consensus* to invalidate before the basic damage is done.

Fuck that shit.

soo.. since anarchy is *ultimately* an expression of personal responsibility, it is best executed as a discipline of thought, objectivity & empathy (to say nothing of *compassion*).

& that is where democracy differs from anarchy..

Democracy is war by *proxy*... one vote = 1 bullet = one person theoretically dead.

good vs. bad, the most left standing win.

democracy is war by proxy, pure & simple.

Anarchy is "fuck that shit. Shit you do is *real*, motherfucker. there *are no* fucking proxies..

no fucking excuses, no hiding shit, no lame, half-assed explanations about why you did or did not do something you clearly *should* have done, that results in harm to others.

the only balance of justice is how pissed people get at each other, & people are, in fact *dangerous fucking things*, compassion be damned, so it makes a LOT of fucking sense to weigh how pissed off you are against what you do, because if *they* get pissed that you over-react, not only will you decline into vigilantism, you will also decline into vendetta..

but you know what?

given the choice between DemonRats & RePukingCans?

i'll take the anarchy & its risks, thank you, because we've already demonstrated the failure of the 2 former as any expression of pure, true & good representational government, *including* democracy..

Praise the Almighty & pass the Goddamned Fucking Asteroids..

i don't need any fucking proxies..

i'm a fully grown, completely volitional entity..

& for all this sordid analysis?

what i really hope?

is that pacifism is the truly correct path, because, quoting @Viking_Adventurer ?

"Harm someone that I love or care about?
May the gods have mercy on your soul, for I shall not. "

i remember the saying... "& when they came for me, there was no one left".

i hope i am either killed & dead, before that

or that i have fled for the mountains, with those whom i love..

because, whether they like it or not, a lot of us fuckers on here *are* fucking crazy...

"all we need is to be pushed over the fucking edge.."

I'm standing right by the edge, just a -wigglin my little piggies. Aint nobody gonna try and push me? ;D

What kind of outfit do you prefer? Some are partial to the Che look....I myself like the Pancho Villa horse and bandoliers thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
The real estate magnate called for expanding mental health treatment, saying that people with mental health issues who are violent must be off the street "before they can terrorize our communities." Trump said the issue has been ignored.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nwide-concealed-carry-and-an-end-to-gun-bans/

You understand he's calling for proactively arresting the "mentally ill" right?
You want to wait to find out how they're going to find and define the "mentally ill" and then "get them off the streets?"

Have read a history book?

You grasp his supporters control all government now? The same people who called for blood if he didn't win? They run the country completely ow. He has unchecked power from years of cheating, gerrymandering, and sheepish oposition.

Whatre ya gonna do? I predicted this on stp months ago and told everybody to shake a leg. (See: Whats about to happen or somesuch by #Mankini)

He has unchecked power?.....Nooooo Amigo. WE have unchecked power.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
they got the money, the courts, the police, the guns, the food, the land, the media, the hospitals, the government, the tanks, the nukes.

we dont have shit..hell we barely have camaraderie

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
they got the money, the courts, the police, the guns, the food, the land, the media, the hospitals, the government, the tanks, the nukes.

we dont have shit

Ahhhh Ped. Lets hope it dont come down to molotov cocktails and tank battalions; martial law etc....But if it does...I recommend you (re) visit...this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dien_Bien_Phu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_the_Stronghold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Majuba_Hill

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
We do all the work, pay all the taxes

they make all the money, buy all the guns

we cant stop working because they took all the land

.....it really boils down to that

when we try to live off their scraps they pour bleach on the leftovers

we're defeated and living on borrowed time.

You will get back to work and you will accept your place.

it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: crow and Mankini

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
We do all the work, pay all the taxes

Go on strike. File for unemployment, foodstamps, section 8, medicare/medicaid, disability, or other such public funds.

they make all the money, buy all the guns

Funny. You should see my gun cache sometime.

we cant stop working because they took all the land

visit iww.com

.....it really boils down to that

when we try to live off their scraps they pour bleach on the leftovers

not everywhere. there are amazing food pantries and food not bombs everywhere with GOOD people staffing them.

we're defeated and living on borrowed time.

only if you admit it

You will get back to work and you will accept your place.

make me.

it's just a matter of time.

Not atall Mboy; Not. At. All. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: crow and Odin

Renegade

Reaction score
Trump is such a racist sexist pig. Makecme sick. I dont think much can be done now.:,

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads