Trump Won | Squat the Planet

Trump Won

Dmac

Reaction score
I am waiting for all the people who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected, to do it. Especially tv stars like john steward, sam jackson, al sharpton, whoopi, cher and the rest. But they won't keep their promise any more than Hillary. too bad.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
trumpRallyHitler.jpg

D

Deleted member 125

pretty scary all jokes aside, the guys a serious psychopath.

all his craziness aside and what not its mind boggling that people chose a celebrity to run their country, i mean...the dudes not a politician at all and has no background in politics. unless you count wrestling...i mean come on the guy was involved in professional wrestling...WRESTLING! not to mention a reality television show!

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
pretty scary all jokes aside, the guys a serious psychopath.

all his craziness aside and what not its mind boggling that people chose a celebrity to run their country, i mean...the dudes not a politician at all and has no background in politics. unless you count wrestling...i mean come on the guy was involved in professional wrestling...WRESTLING! not to mention a reality television show!
muraloxswampts.jpg

Reactions: Dunedrifter
D

Deleted member 125

as optomistic as ide like to be about that ever happening @Mankini the fact is americans are stupid and lazy and thats what got us where we are today. ill eat my hat before the majority of americans wake up and realize oops we made a boo boo and try to create a uprising over it. shits been happening for years worthy of a revolution in this country and still nothing. american voters made a pretty awful mistake (although in reality hillary wouldnt of been much better but at least she has a background in politics, a fucked up crooked one yes but at least she has a grasp of what it takes to run a fucking country) and as usual we will bitch and moan and watch from behind tv screens and wait it out until the problem fixes itself. because thats what americans do. we make shitty decisions then blame other people.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
The country has been going to hell all year so as terrified as I am it's hard to say I didn't see this coming. I'm going to wait and see how things play out until January and then I'll make my own decision on how to proceed.

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
as optomistic as ide like to be about that ever happening @Mankini the fact is americans are stupid and lazy and thats what got us where we are today. ill eat my hat before the majority of americans wake up and realize oops we made a boo boo and try to create a uprising over it. shits been happening for years worthy of a revolution in this country and still nothing. american voters made a pretty awful mistake (although in reality hillary wouldnt of been much better but at least she has a background in politics, a fucked up crooked one yes but at least she has a grasp of what it takes to run a fucking country) and as usual we will bitch and moan and watch from behind tv screens and wait it out until the problem fixes itself. because thats what americans do. we make shitty decisions then blame other people.

The Germans played stupid in the 30s. The Russians rolled over and let Stalin run rampant all over em. The Chinese allowed Mao to be who he was...I think we should prevent any sort of resurgence of authoritarianism.

D

Deleted member 125

The Germans played stupid in the 30s. The Russians rolled over and let Stalin run rampant all over em. The Chinese allowed Mao to be who he was...I think we should prevent any sort of resurgence of authoritarianism.

im not disagreeing with you at all. history repeats itself and i guess its about time americans actually learned a real lesson.

on the plus side though i bet alot of crust bands are going to come out with new albums soon to bash trump...so thats kind of positive.

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
Yea he won, and so did all his supporters. And the fucking suicide hotlines were full before that even happened. Meanwhile one too many people who I know or were getting to know or I know who are dating people directly effected are all basically just ready to "give up" themselves and just finish it before someone else or the stripping of rights, or whatever we even had, goes down and does it for them.

While my own health and safety just went from the usual shit talking or people trying to run me over, to hey fuck it lets just kill the bitch. At which point what does it even matter when the only future you have is to fight to have one?

All the little neo shit tarts are going to be out in full play, and I know from first hand experience how willingly they will go out of their way to take on someone who even remotely is anti-them and gets caught in their field of view.

I wonder if this constitutional grants us an overthrow like with Katrina? Not that it matters since everyone is too busy picket-sticking or picking their own ass with meth pipes.

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Yea he won, and so did all his supporters. And the fucking suicide hotlines were full before that even happened. Meanwhile one too many people who I know or were getting to know or I know who are dating people directly effected are all basically just ready to "give up" themselves and just finish it before someone else or the stripping of rights, or whatever we even had, goes down and does it for them.

While my own health and safety just went from the usual shit talking or people trying to run me over, to hey fuck it lets just kill the bitch. At which point what does it even matter when the only future you have is to fight ti have one?

All the little neo shit tarts are going to be out in full play, and I know from first hand experience how willingly they will go out of their way to take on someone who even remotely is anti-them and gets caught in their field of view.

I wonder if this constitutional grants us an overthrow like with Katrina? Not that it matters since everyone is too busy picket-sticking or picking their own ass with meth pipes.

Dont DESPAIR. FIGHT. I'm like Phil Collins, in that "I been waitin for this moment, for all my life!"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads