thinking of getting this yakka men's jacket. thoughts?

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
generally we frown upon posts that are a simple link. please include why you want that, what it is, and what the link points to. it's not our job to investigate what you're seeking advice on.

i've edited the thread title for you, please edit your post to add more details.

Threads
Current Location
Potter County PA
Reactions
96% 0% 3%
Buy used at all costs, Cheaper and your not guilty of supporting corporations and producing waste

Threads
Current Location
NYC
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
i live here in a large city (new york) so it is unfair to compare but craigslist and many other similar "freecycle" websites give clothing out for free through regular people. salvation army and goodwill have some cheap deals or you can hit garage sales. most travelers are on a tight budget so saving money is likely a big deal. get it free whenever possible. money runs out very quickly if you are not careful.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Current Location
Cuzco, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
those pockets look bomb but if it's cotton.....>_> could do better

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Resourcefulness is that hidden cache you discover only after exhausting your stockpile of bullshit
Kicking it in Sweden for a few weeks
Nice payoff from working the Ski Dazzle show at the LA convention center this past weekend
Gabriel Pullman wrote on Ringo's profile.
I like the picture dude. Casual
Is it just me or is chevrons slogan really fukn creepy? I feel a conspiracy theory brewin.
FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..
Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
wanderinwes