The most random place you have fucked while traveling | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

The most random place you have fucked while traveling

chellesands

Reaction score
This was all at the last rainbow gathering. My 1st rainbow love. 1st time was on this raft type structure built over a stream with all the lightning bugs watching. Second time was bent over on the forest road between the main road and parking lot. I was face down ass up and found a really nice piece of quartz. 3rd time was in the men's showers at some national forest pay site on the way to myrtle Beach

djskum

Reaction score
Salt river Indian reservation outside of mesa AZ. I worked at a good will and worked with this chick who took me there to take nude pics of me for an x girlfriend. She had a boyfriend so it was only to take pictures but after the fifth pic we were on the hood of her car going at it. Another time was in the store it's self. I was in my late thirties and my boss hired this 18 year old punk chick that was having trouble with her boyfriend who had moved back east to start a job and get them an apartment. She felt that he might have cheated on her so I helped her get him back, right on a couch in the showroom after the store had closed. My boss had seen the hole thing and all she said was that I had better not have made a mess! I MISS THAT JOB !!!!

D

Deleted member 2626

Any other guys ever turn down sex. Not so much moral. Bull shit but just did for maybe unknown reasons? I could have a bit ago but, even not being laid for awhile, turned it down, or more like just down right wasn't feeling it.

Last edited by a moderator:

iflewoverthecuckoosnest

Reaction score
This was all at the last rainbow gathering. My 1st rainbow love. 1st time was on this raft type structure built over a stream with all the lightning bugs watching. Second time was bent over on the forest road between the main road and parking lot. I was face down ass up and found a really nice piece of quartz. 3rd time was in the men's showers at some national forest pay site on the way to myrtle Beach

Found a really nice piece of quartz :,D

Oh god, I love this website.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This one time I was fucking this girl in the ass on her apartment porch. The neighbor came out for a cigarette at 3 a.m and looked up and was like "WTF?!" I just waved and kept of fuckin'. It really turned her on =D!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Church's n church bus trips to the water park...

Seems like I'm not the only one to score.

Ahhh but she was a keeper...corrupt like me.

The folly of youth.

• Haha
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Doc Road

Reaction score
An old run down honkytonk outside of San Antonio. We had a nature walk then explored the grounds,a bottle of wine for each. I sat on top of the bar facing the old dance floor and road,no wall ,open air watching cars,sipping,admiering big butt under perfectly tight bibs,boobs teasing through layers, jet shoulder langth black hair measy,winter complection,light,particularly cute large eyelids contrast to the black eyes of a dence soul's gaze ;got my random wined hobo inspired wood serviced. Than vary precariously mind you,on the old dusty bar dogyied to missionary,ill never forget the view of perfect c cups, blue jean bibs not quite off , boots still on,against my head,shirt pulled up to pits,don't remember the braw.? Are shadows from passing headlights on the walls,cept seeing all the goast of splashers past at the bar,slow danceing, drinks in hands like homegirl,she never let go of the bottle that was right side up on the wood bar sliding with my thrust,what a film it could be,of all the randos; the hardest to ever reconstruct.

Reactions: ddb29340

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Somehwere in BFE midwest. Large plots of land, had a few people I was travelling with in my vehicle at the time. It was pretty fucking late, and we were on some weird highway. I was tired as fuck, and we were thinking about where to sleep.. Ended up spotting some kind of church in the distance and said "fuck it". To the side of this little church was a playground, right next to i'd say.. maybe 40 headstones? Pretty cool. The entire place smelt like manure. I just parked my car in front of the door, laid our sleeping bags in-between the two, and had some really awesome hot, angry sex. Not all three of us.. But, each couple fucked for sure. ;D

D

Deleted member 20975

Middle of a little side street parkette thing off a main strip in Winnipeg as city fireworks went off in the background on Canada day. Literally crowds of people all over. Just standing, dog fucking a girl as she leaned on a big concrete flower pot or some shit. She finished me with a savage piss blast to my face and then just ran the fuck off.....
Some guy high fived me as i was fucking her i swear. And no fucking herpes to boot. If i wasnt so drunk id remeber it vividly.

Jerrell

Reaction score
On the picnic table at a campsite right next to a campsite full of like 20 Jebus freaks in a big circle around their fire singing some kumbaya shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads