the goddamn rapture is here!

E

Earth

well, I've been listening to Brother Harold for quite sometime off and on via both shortwave and fm radio, and he's interesting enough.... I cat I used to work with turned me on to him.
I don't expect Brother Harold to be right - but I got to say he's put a whole lot of effort into figuring out this stuff, and that's good enough for me - if the bible is to be believed.
As for tomorrow, I believe he's calling for Judgement Day to occur - while the actual end of the world is not until October, which coincidently is around the time that asteriod is supposed to pass by us and the moon or something (another topic for discussion, as 10 years ago they were thinking if it would be fesiable to nuke it) but either way - tomorrow later on I'll be hanging out in me front yard with me dog, tipping the jug and listening to The Gun Club "The Fire Of Love"........

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
195776_155857214482024_6535421_n.jpg

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
ha well i'm headed off to the nude beach on maui, then hooking up with a friend that grows some of the best medicinal on the island...so if anything happens, at least i will be too stoned to care!!!! :) see you all in hell

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
for those who thing the rapture didnt come you are wrong, just turns out none of us were chosen. better luck next time guys :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads