the fest - gainesville,fl

marc

Reaction score
is anyone heading to the fest? its oct31-nov2 in gainesville,fl. municipal waste and a few other good bands are playing.

marc

Reaction score
i heard that magrudergrind is going to play, im mainly going to see municipal waste and assholeparade

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
is anyone driving? perhaps from new orleans? also, if anyone you know is driving or hopping from there to nola, i have a friend that is going to that and wants to come out to nola afterwards...

churl

Reaction score
Website
clamstalk.com
im going, riding with a few friends in a van. maybe extra room? we're leaving from atlanta maybe on the 30th (the day before it starts) it's my 5th year attending the fest, always an amazing time! a great time to meet people

marc

Reaction score
are you going to be passing through tallahassee? me and my road dawg were gonna hitchhike from there but if we could get a ride that would be fucking awesome. we can probably throw you some gas money or just buy a bunch of beer when we get to gainesville.

churl

Reaction score
Website
clamstalk.com
sorry, we're going right down 75. T-town is a bit out of the way :-( i have a really good feeling that youll get a ride, last year we pasted two different people we knew while driving on the intersate, (not to mention the other obvious vans on tour) with 300+ bands playing and just walking the streets. it's an event not to be missed!

Birdy

Reaction score
awe man I wanna goto that so baaad. I'd grab a friend and hitch myself, but i dunno how bad it would piss off my dad just leaving home.

Birdy

Reaction score
If only it was that easy. No money and no bus stations near me.

T

teejinator

hey i'm thinking about driving from kansas city to the fest, but don't want to drive all the way by myself, wondering if anyone in between here and there needs a ride, or someone to ride with them and i coul dhelp out on gas

marc

Reaction score
i finally made it here to gainesville. when you guys get in town send me a pm and we can meet up and drink or something

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads