1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoo artist biking from Orlando to Savannah

Discussion in 'Bike Touring' started by spike rodriguez, Sep 30, 2017.

1. spike rodriguez

spike rodriguez is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    Address:
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    So I started riding from Miami to Orlando and I took sometime off but now I'm back on the road .... I packed all my tattoo stuff and I'm about to start riding my tall bike from Orlando to Savannah if anyone has a place to crash or if you have some hand me down bike parts or if you have any space in a tattoo shop let me know ...it should take me about 7 days to get there at 40 miles a day...also if you are up that way and have room in you're truck that would be cool to anyways stay tuned to my travels on my i.g @hardtimestattoocompany

Attached Files:

• Epic Epic x 5
  2. Tude

Tude Sometimes traveler is traveling.
    Staff Member Moderator

Featured Threads:
    Achievements:
    College staff
    Address:
    Rochester, NY, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / -10
    wow - totally awesome!! Going to point you towards the pinned post in the bicycle touring subforum where you posted as there are a couple cool posts - one that lists potential free help along the way - and another is a guy who started up a DIY bicycling group on facebook - there are many of you out there :).

And I keep forgetting about these people I've been a part of for many years - http://www.bikeforums.net/

They have a very active bicycle touring forum.

3. Hazardoussix6six

Hazardoussix6six Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    Pizza Pie or Die
    Address:
    Cincinnati, OH, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +139 / -1
    I did some bike touring a few years ago, Cincinnati Ohio to Roswell new Mexico and several trips from Cincy to Washington d.c. the fact that you are doing it on a tall bike is gnarly I miss my old tall bike!. Safe travels. An pedal on good sir!