Survival Strap Braclets

shaggydope

Reaction score
my sister's boyfriend bought a Paracord Survival Strap Bracelet from survivalstraps.com it's the 7.5 inch one, so it has about 13.5 feet of paracord. i only got it because it was too big for his wrist. it fits my wrist perfect(i'm 6'6" and 190 pounds) i probably won't wear it as a bracelet all the time unless i'm on the road when i might actually need it. obviously you could probably get the same length(or more) of paracord for less than the website charges for the bracelet, but it was free to me and i like it kuz my sister gave it to me and i rarely see her!

and who knows, it might just come in handy one day! and according to the website, they will send you a new one for the cost of shipping if you send them the story of how you used it along with the remaining pieces of the bracelet!

JaimaJaima

Reaction score
I just got one as well. Looking forward to the time where I'll get to put it to some good use. And the free warranty definitely is a plus on all gear.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
that looks pretty nifty and handy man... looks kinda fun to make too. if it ended up looking pretty cool tho i probably wouldnt use it unless i was in like a life and death situation...

dysaster

Reaction score
These are really easy to make folks, I make them all the time for fun and give them to friends and sometimes they'll give me a couple dollars for em or buy me a coffee or something. instructables.com has lots of differents how-to's and styles for them.

D

Deleted member 125

these are realy handy especially the ones with the longer lengths of paracord on them. ideal for slapping up a tarp or lashing a sleeping mat or blanket to the outside of your pack. its just ultra convienent to have the cord on your wrist instead of having to open up your pack and digging around for loose rope.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
this seems like a waste of money to me. why not make one yourself? if not, ever hear of a parachute knot? you can tie 100 ft into one in about 2 minutes saving you time and space.

econnofoot

Reaction score
Paracord is super easy to work with and offers an opportunity to make side money, ton of resources out there. You can buy enough paracord to make a ton of stuff for what one those bracelets sell for.....

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
these are nifty, i dont like how they seem to have become a trend among the highschool [fake] rednecks i see, but hell, all that means foor me is that theyre more easily available

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads