sucking dicks for money? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

sucking dicks for money?

Rancho

Reaction score
Btw this whole women wouldnt pay for it thing if it was worth the pretty penny I'd have to disagree. I'd definitely pay for it if it was really good.

Reactions: Psi em

dolittle

Reaction score
Hear is a thought from the other end... So to speak. If some one is paying U to suck their dick, DO NOT put the head of it against U'r lips while jacking them off. If I wanted a handy, I could do it myself. Better AND for free. If I'm Paying U to service me, then I Damm well expect to BE SERVICED.

dolittle

Reaction score
Also, as someone not above paying for sex, give folks their moneys worth. If I get a $10 bj, I pay $10. If I get a $35 bj. I pay $35. And if I pay $35 for a bj, that means U ARE geting naked and there WILL be a lot of heavy petting going on.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Dolittle i gotta disagree...a minimum of mouth action, if that's all your partner is willing to give , still feels great.
As to your 2nd post: 10-35$? With your looks, I ain't suckin your dick for sub 300$. You look like an indescript gray circle, bro, with white in the middle and an arrow-shaped dong.
Inflation, buddy. Prices have gone up

dolittle

Reaction score
Yes, that's a pretty fair description. Even so, I have NEVER been so hard up as to pay $300 for sex. Guys pay for sex becouse it's convenent, or they are looking for something in particular. I generally pay for it when I don't feel like going to the bar. There are guys & gals out there who charge exzorbent prices. Maybe they are even worth it, I doubt it. But those people are not crusty street kids.

Baby

Reaction score
Remember. The same truckers that would solicit traveling kids probably fuck lot lizards, too. Hep C, HIV, etc. are real concerns. Use a condom for head.

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
so recently i was in a jam after getting robbed by a couple of mexicans... and i pretty much had to. but now i'm thinking of trying it more often as sort of a supplementary income source when travelling? thoughts?
i can think of a fuck ton of more ways to get money than sucking a dick... health over everything!

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
oh man this thread gets me everytime haha. moving it to the sex workers subforum.
i can think of a fuck ton of more ways to get money than sucking a dick... health over everything!
Actually Saliva kills a lot of STD's on contact, so long as you don't have any open cuts or sores in your mouth (HIV included) either way though precautions are still a big thing. Just felt like throwing that two cents in there.

Shakou

Reaction score
Noooooo way, dude. I don't care how desperate for cash I am. I'll work McDonalds if I need money that bad.

With that being said, I really don't give a shit what anyone else chooses to do.

Reactions: p4r4d0x

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads