Storm Area 51 Event 9/20/19 | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Storm Area 51 Event 9/20/19

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well, as I mentioned before, I'm going to try my darndest to be there for this 'event' since I was planning on visiting this place anyways. I'll report back on the casualties.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
Reaction score
Well, as I mentioned before, I'm going to try my darndest to be there for this 'event' since I was planning on visiting this place anyways. I'll report back on the casualties.

The very first comment on the event is a "pinned post" and it states "this is a joke, I have no intention of following through with this plan." Just an FYI, I guess I'm the only one that wasted my time to actually click on the event, lol.

• Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, where he lacks the courage, we will prevail!

D

Deleted member 21429

This was on a Fox newsfeed that scrolls on my hometown site. About a half mil interested and another half mil say they will be there. I don't use facebook so I cant see what the op put up. Fox is stating that a potential million plus could converge. The military had no comment. Either way, it could end up being a great party or a shitshow. ~ peace

roughdraft

Reaction score
well you know people these days

for instance i once made this friend she told me she had made a "facebook event" about going around the city we lived in and cleaning up the streets, place was a real sty and that was just the way it always was. about....i dont know 50, 60 people said they'd come. she waited at the rendezvous point and not a SINGLE. PERSON. CAME.

so there ya go we're all witnesses

• Epic

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yippie KA yay KA ho!!!!

::eyepatch::

I'm starting to get pumped for this...

Shit is getting real.

The military had no comment.

I quote:

However, the US Air Force apparently took the potential threat to the Nevada base seriously, with spokeswoman Laura McAndrews saying she would like to “discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces.”

Now I know this is taken from that rag RT... so whatever, still funny shit usaf making a statement as if real.

Also, epic trollin on russias part... putins punk ass must be sitting in the kremlin laughing his face off with a bottle of vodka.

Last edited:

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
I'm going for the Taco's

Quite a few years back, me and my sons went to the entrance. Nothing big.

I think everyone knows damn well that the government will shoot any and all who attempts coming into the base. Those Camo Dudes tho....:🤦:

• Agree

CrowTheBard

Reaction score
Wait, wait, fucking wait....
They’re literally describing a Proletariat Revolution. Why the hell do they care about Area 51? FFS, do this, except with like CEOs and the Banks and he whole damn government. They’re right...they can’t stop us all.

Le Sigh.

Spazz

Reaction score
x
They oughta redirect that energy into something that's actually meaningful like why don't you idiots storm the child immigrant detaining facilities and bring more attention to that rather than away from it because omg maybe aliens exist. Y'all ain't ready for those answers anyway. If you're gonna assemble, do something worth doing.

Of course aliens exist and I talk to them on the internet all the time. That's what I used to tell this kid I used to know. Then I'd tell him about the ICEd kids.

"Alien" isn't a very nice word to describe refugees, but it's even worse when you use the adjective "illegal" first.

Of course aliens exist. I'm not crazy, you're the one that's crazy....

• Epic

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not crazy, you're the one that's crazy....
Sittin here sipping on a Pepsi reading this and going "the fucks this cat callin me crazy for?" Then it clicked.

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
So why ya going to area 51, what for? people don't need to go to such places to interact with extraterrestrials, humans have been having contact with extraterrestrials since way back, maybe since the very dawn of our creation. I have videos, even posted them on this site of UFOs we have filmed. People do not need to go to such places as area 51, the E.Ts come to those who are ready and open to such things, every one can do the work an have there own contact, its about the consciousness of individuals an people not about where they go on the planet. If people are working at becoming better people, genuinely want to make contact and have good intentions, they are on the right track. Not all E.Ts and inter dimensional beings are friendly though so people should use discernment when getting into such things, many are friendly though as well, and many are also us as well.

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
I thought this was all a joke until this morning. Was at Denny's having coffee this morning and a group of 7 guys came in. They are fucking serious about going in. Unarmed even! They said there is 200+ in their group.

Me and my son Brian went to Vegas for the Kajukenbo Convention and Seminar. We spent a day and drove up to Rachel NV. The black mail box wasn't there. But as we drove down the bumpy dirt road, out of no where one of the Camo Dudes trucks passed us. The passenger camo dude was holding a rifle. I turned around and they followed keeping a 50 yard or so distance from us until we were back on pavement. We went to the Back Gate. Took a picture. But no one came out of the building.

I personally don't care what goes on in Area 51. Maybe some secrets are best to be kept a secret. I believe that its going to take only one person to get shot once the storming starts, then everyone else will be like "Lets go home now."

D

Deleted member 125

I stumbled upon what appears to be the person who created this group. It really inspires confidence. I mean the run at end really does it for me.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure I have confidence in this Naruto Runner/Kyle idea...

Though if enough people from STP show up... perhaps it can turn in a positive direction.

5092636-6282699-image-a-52_1539713080819.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads