Storm Area 51 Event 9/20/19 (1 Viewer)

roughdraft

ain´t nobody cool
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
traveling
man if you're seriously considering storming Area 51....get a life... no offense, you'll thank me later

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
@large
I been there -
Nineteen hunnerd & 84...
Actually, I was stationed downrange at Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas, NV. At that time, they were flight testing the F-117 stealth fighter - we called it 'The Bat Plane'.
The only 'aliens' I saw were the poor guys hired to paint the solvent shed...

*true story - the civilian contractor's labor crew kept the door shut to contain the fumes and were high as kites by 10am break
¡Huele rico!

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Well, as I mentioned before, I'm going to try my darndest to be there for this 'event' since I was planning on visiting this place anyways. I'll report back on the casualties.

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
StP Supporter
Current Location
Midwest
Well, as I mentioned before, I'm going to try my darndest to be there for this 'event' since I was planning on visiting this place anyways. I'll report back on the casualties.
The very first comment on the event is a "pinned post" and it states "this is a joke, I have no intention of following through with this plan." Just an FYI, I guess I'm the only one that wasted my time to actually click on the event, lol.

Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
This was on a Fox newsfeed that scrolls on my hometown site. About a half mil interested and another half mil say they will be there. I don't use facebook so I cant see what the op put up. Fox is stating that a potential million plus could converge. The military had no comment. Either way, it could end up being a great party or a shitshow. ~ peace

roughdraft

ain´t nobody cool
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
traveling
well you know people these days

for instance i once made this friend she told me she had made a "facebook event" about going around the city we lived in and cleaning up the streets, place was a real sty and that was just the way it always was. about....i dont know 50, 60 people said they'd come. she waited at the rendezvous point and not a SINGLE. PERSON. CAME.

so there ya go we're all witnesses

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Yippie KA yay KA ho!!!!

::eyepatch::

I'm starting to get pumped for this...

Shit is getting real.

The military had no comment.

I quote:

However, the US Air Force apparently took the potential threat to the Nevada base seriously, with spokeswoman Laura McAndrews saying she would like to “discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces.”

Now I know this is taken from that rag RT... so whatever, still funny shit usaf making a statement as if real.

Also, epic trollin on russias part... putins punk ass must be sitting in the kremlin laughing his face off with a bottle of vodka.

Last edited:

BradKajukenbo

Rambler
Current Location
Redding, California
I'm going for the Taco's
51taco-jpg.52300_Storm Area 51 Event 9/20/19_Events / Gatherings / Festivals_Squat the Planet_8:44 AM

Quite a few years back, me and my sons went to the entrance. Nothing big.
51-jpg.52301_Storm Area 51 Event 9/20/19_Events / Gatherings / Festivals_Squat the Planet_8:44 AM

I think everyone knows damn well that the government will shoot any and all who attempts coming into the base. Those Camo Dudes tho....:🤦:

CrowTheBard

Current Location
Lopez Island
Wait, wait, fucking wait....
They’re literally describing a Proletariat Revolution. Why the hell do they care about Area 51? FFS, do this, except with like CEOs and the Banks and he whole damn government. They’re right...they can’t stop us all.

Le Sigh.

Current Location
Humboldt County, CA
x
They oughta redirect that energy into something that's actually meaningful like why don't you idiots storm the child immigrant detaining facilities and bring more attention to that rather than away from it because omg maybe aliens exist. Y'all ain't ready for those answers anyway. If you're gonna assemble, do something worth doing.
Of course aliens exist and I talk to them on the internet all the time. That's what I used to tell this kid I used to know. Then I'd tell him about the ICEd kids.

"Alien" isn't a very nice word to describe refugees, but it's even worse when you use the adjective "illegal" first.

Of course aliens exist. I'm not crazy, you're the one that's crazy....

WyldLyfe

Current Location
Australia
So why ya going to area 51, what for? people don't need to go to such places to interact with extraterrestrials, humans have been having contact with extraterrestrials since way back, maybe since the very dawn of our creation. I have videos, even posted them on this site of UFOs we have filmed. People do not need to go to such places as area 51, the E.Ts come to those who are ready and open to such things, every one can do the work an have there own contact, its about the consciousness of individuals an people not about where they go on the planet. If people are working at becoming better people, genuinely want to make contact and have good intentions, they are on the right track. Not all E.Ts and inter dimensional beings are friendly though so people should use discernment when getting into such things, many are friendly though as well, and many are also us as well.

BradKajukenbo

Rambler
Current Location
Redding, California
I thought this was all a joke until this morning. Was at Denny's having coffee this morning and a group of 7 guys came in. They are fucking serious about going in. Unarmed even! They said there is 200+ in their group.

Me and my son Brian went to Vegas for the Kajukenbo Convention and Seminar. We spent a day and drove up to Rachel NV. The black mail box wasn't there. But as we drove down the bumpy dirt road, out of no where one of the Camo Dudes trucks passed us. The passenger camo dude was holding a rifle. I turned around and they followed keeping a 50 yard or so distance from us until we were back on pavement. We went to the Back Gate. Took a picture. But no one came out of the building.

I personally don't care what goes on in Area 51. Maybe some secrets are best to be kept a secret. I believe that its going to take only one person to get shot once the storming starts, then everyone else will be like "Lets go home now."

Juan Derlust

StP Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
@large
First of all, TERRESTRIAL is a loaded term...

Juan Derlust

StP Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
@large
This was on a Fox newsfeed that scrolls on my hometown site. About a half mil interested and another half mil say they will be there. I don't use facebook so I cant see what the op put up. Fox is stating that a potential million plus could converge. The military had no comment. Either way, it could end up being a great party or a shitshow. ~ peace
Time for a prognostic poll:
Area 51 Gathering:

1) Party? or

2) Shitshow?

put yer💰where your👄is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $45.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $45.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $45.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $45.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Preacher wrote on Wolfs Paw's profile.
::drinkingbuddy::
Im securing a squat tonight that should be a good long term squat. Also im playing a show tonight.
Just go to Barcelona and got lost on my way to my hostel. I walked into a corner store and asked for directions, and a guy who didn’t speak any English or know anything about me pointed to where i need to go and gave me a sticker that said “Everyone hates the police!”. I’m definitely in the right place😄!
Macon for a super hot minute. Who what when where?
Finished an initial draft of a floorplan for my new van:
A lot has happened since returning to California. Just two days after returning from the road, I grew the courage to leave my abusive SO and stop hiding her abuse. I returned to my hometown in the Bay Area; I’m now going to stay housed up here until next summer as I recover from trauma and save up for my next adventure. I’ve just gotten a job offer, and will be renting a room of my own here!
I learned a lot about myself and the world on the road, but I know vagabonding is the life for me!
I never did complete an update here, did I?
Well, I rubbertramped all across the country, back from Boston with a fellow moderator from R&V. We drove from there to Las Vegas over the course of a month! I saw 4 national parks, 30 states, and crossed over 6000+ miles. I came back to Los Angeles on June 15th, having achieved my goal of hitchhiking the entire country, and was on the road for over two months.
3 weeks of CDL training starting Monday. Im so excited. Living in semi is an upgrade from living in the van, especially since your getting paid for it! Hells yea!!!
A list of all the magic stores in the U.S. would be a sick feature on stp. Imagine you get off the train desperately in need of smokes and a slam, but you got ran off every corner... Dont worry stp knows exactly where you can get pall malls and some steelies with those foodies you picked up in the last town.
Engineer J Lupo wrote on Matt Derrick's profile.
Happy Birthday, dad!