Stealin raccoon babies...

MeatyMax

Reaction score
You could always try and rationalize with the mother. Explain that you may be better fit to raise the child and depending on her situation/mood that day she might just hand him over. Good luck with whatever you do.

mkirby

Reaction score
Website
meredithkirby.com
This is the funniest conversation ever...

But anyway I was thinking about the raccoon thing for a while. And you should know that there's only been one confirmed case EVER of a human getting rabies from a raccoon.

Birdy

Reaction score
They're so cute! We have tons of them around here.

devenheartbreak

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
That is a really really really bad idea. Raccoons are vicious. And I don't think you'd get close enough to one to steal it without getting your ass tore up. I lived in the country in Louisiana for half my life. A raccoon killed my blacklab. And keep in mind, labs are pretty fucking big dogs.

ayron

Reaction score
thats just fucked, i remeber i was living on hornby and there was a cow farm close by to where i was squating. well the many of the cows had givin birth recently and the farmer took the babies away from them (for veal) and for weeks the mothers were wailing and screaming and crying. so if your down to cause that kind of pain to a living being then good luck, but i dont think i could ever do somthing like that. but if i ever find coon babies motherless and stranded, thats a diffrent story :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads