Stealin raccoon babies...

T

Tailz

yeah, that would be a shitty situation. i wonder if they foam at the mouth like dogs do, ive never noticed. you know of a "safer" way of gettin one other than climbin up a tree and contractin rabies?

T

Tailz

Dogs, and other cool buddies...

yeah, i mos def wanna get it when its a baby... those things are vicious when all grown up. ive seen one punk down a doberman. that dog didnt know what hit him. i know theres a momma one around the place im stayin at right now, i suppose ill have to look into it.

T

Tailz

oh im sure she will. oh well, i can just brag about how i got into a knife fight with a junkie if she scratches me up hahaha. no, but seriously, fuck its gonna hurt haha. oh well, raccoon baby... i think its worth a few flesh wounds.

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

yea, their totally the cutest little things. but have you seen the shot they give ya if you catch rabies? its giant!...unless theyve come out with something less intense by now.

T

Tailz

oh im sure the hospitals dont really give a fuck about makin it easier on the patient, its probably a hollow railroad spike attached to a syringe haha.

T

Tailz

no, not at all. now i really wanna go pirate a raccoon baby heh. altho i kinda feel bad for momma raccoon. if i happen to see her, after i get the shit kicked outta me by her, ill explain that ill take good care of her baby haha

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

im sure shell just kick yer ass and not give you her rabies, at least not this time...
so whats yer plan of action? just gunna go out, act tight as hell and catch the little basterd with yer bare mits?

T

Tailz

i was plannin on it, but now that ya mention it i might wanna go steal a pair of gloves first haha. but then again, i could be tight as hell hmm...

T

Tailz

haha, your absolutely right, gloves?! what was i thinkin hahaha
the only tools i need are my hands and a 40oz heh. damn, i still cant stop thinkin about that... maybe i have a problem haha...

T

Tailz

haha, i was thinkin more for my self, but youre right... i AM gonna be takin her baby. might as well get momma drunk so she can drown her sorrows. haha, i try to say schwilly around these parts, people just stare... like what ARE you talkin about haha.

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

i know what ya meant, i was just thinking you can spare some booze fer her cause shes a small critter so it shouldnt take much to get her nice n toasty. plus i think it would make things a lot easier on yer part...and who the fuck doesnt say schwilly??? haha

T

Tailz

schwilly- my thoughts exactly haha. yeah, ill keep feedin it toer til she stops scratchin my face off, then grab the baby and probably fall outta the tree on account of im goin to be SCHWILLY as hell. just gotta make sure to gaurd the baby from the ground. ya know, if other people saw this shit were writing and didnt know it was about a raccoon, im sure wed have alotta pissed off people hahaha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads