Stealin raccoon babies...

T

Tailz

Dogs, and other cool buddies...

im sorry, i dont wanna any body to get butthurt over the situation... its all good kid, we have a baby stealin thread agoin, so you can just avoid it, kaaaay

T

Tailz

Stealin babies...

hmm, thats an interesting proposal. i dont see why she wouldnt, maybe ill get her fucked up off some of my hobo wine... and i can have tha colt 45 to my self haha

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Stealin babies...

Okay, I moved a bunch of posts from the "dogs and cool traveling buddies" thread to this one, so it actually makes some sense on its own, and I moved it over to general banter, since it's not a story yet... Um, good luck with the raccoon baby stealing?

T

Tailz

Stealin babies...

Okay, I moved a bunch of posts from the "dogs and cool traveling buddies" thread to this one, so it actually makes some sense on its own, and I moved it over to general banter, since it's not a story yet... Um, good luck with the raccoon baby stealing?

ahh, thank you, it will be a tedious process, but i should get out with only minor flesh wounds

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads