St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community | Page 7 | Squat the Planet

St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeycalzone

Reaction score
I'd like to also point out this one. Members follow their court cases. One of their members even sat on someones jury.
Screenshot_2019-02-23_20-15-29.png

somekindavagrant

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
the fact that these people are literally referring to homeless people as 'scum' and 'garbage' shows a disturbing lack of empathy that i find downright scary.

What's even scarier is that the one who was charged with felony armed trespassing had all charges dropped (saw it in the news; sadly no new in on their page yet). That means not only will they all feel emboldened to go out and harass people even more now since they've been explicitly told that the laws don't apply to them, but she'll be able to keep her gun. It's just a matter of time before the disgusting, hateful rhetoric of the echo chamber devoid of logic and basic human decency developed in this group winds up getting someone killed and the homebums they're targeting IRL don't have the means of protecting themselves or even seeking justice for the ways in which they're already being persecuted.

Not gonna lie it's been making me think differently about all the locals I encounter. Been trying to put more effort into listening to their wingnut rants and taking their fears more seriously; guess they're not always paranoid. Might also head back to St. Augustine one of these days and see if I can help the ones they're hardcore stalking take out restraining orders; it's pretty obvious that they need them.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They actually rolled up on that Evilyn Hamcock again last night, like what is that the very day she got her gun back? They rolled up on her and told her she was trespassing, she apparently said "no I'm not" kept walking and said she was going to use the restroom at a nearby business and she admits she gave them the slip by exiting out the other door. So depending on how those cops felt about that, she might already be in hot water again. Jesus christ lady, find a hobby. Isn't bingo all the rage for seniors?

BusGypsy

Reaction score
They actually rolled up on that Evilyn Hamcock again last night, like what is that the very day she got her gun back? They rolled up on her and told her she was trespassing, she apparently said "no I'm not" kept walking and said she was going to use the restroom at a nearby business and she admits she gave them the slip by exiting out the other door. So depending on how those cops felt about that, she might already be in hot water again. Jesus christ lady, find a hobby. Isn't bingo all the rage for seniors?

Ha! And WE'RE the trespassing paranoid crazies fleeing the cops.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
It's become clear to the staff (and i think obvious to anyone else reading this thread) that the user @WildChild is a fake account created by the facebook group "St. Augustine Vagrant Watch Group & Citizen Night Watch (Including SJC)" to scare poor people into avoiding coming to their city.

Obviously this is a pretty disgusting tactic taken on by people that have no real concept of what homelessness entails, and basically views people without traditional homes as scum and criminals.

This account obviously violates our rules, and has been banned.

In addition, one helpful user has provided us with multiple screen shots proving that members of this group have decided to engage in a harassment campaign against the StP website and it's community.

Because of this, we are asking anyone reading this to visit the following facebook groups and profiles and file a report to facebook for harassment/bullying:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/855325107979373/
https://www.facebook.com/julia.moody.54
http://facebook.com/lisa.y.blanchard

To anyone from this disgusting group reading this, I want to make it very clear that this kind of harassment will not be tolerated in any form, and any future attempt at similar tactics will just result in further reports to facebook.

if you're coming to this post directly from social media, scroll up through the previous posts to see the whole story.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
the link is directly above in my last post....
They're definitely talking about you all. I tried to put a stop to them once and they posted my background all over their page so I don't know why they think they're not subject to ther same treatment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190226-123650_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190226-123650_Facebook.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20190226-123705_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190226-123705_Facebook.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_20190226-123658_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190226-123658_Facebook.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_20190226-123712_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190226-123712_Facebook.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: roughdraft

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
@Jaime Sommers

y'all are really bad at this.......
I was the first person to ever start a page against them so... if you'd like to see it I'll be glad to make you the admin. I couldn't afford the trouble they were gonna cause me when they found out my identity. I still have shane's messages in my inbox

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
I was the first person to ever start a page against them so... if you'd like to see it I'll be glad to make you the admin. I couldn't afford the trouble they were gonna cause me when they found out my identity. I still have Shane's messages in my inbox

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190226-180817_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190226-180817_Facebook.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
First off this is sad shit fawk st. Augustine. Is there anyway to just block views on this thread from lurking anons? Just a thought to not give "intel" to the opposition. A disagreement on the web these days can lead to A lot of bad bad things. I am concerned about vigilante justice. Caring for stp as a community as a whole. we need to not let our selfs get upset and baited into a bad situation by these IRL trolls. Play it cool.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
Anyway I came to help. I was the first person to ever try to stop them. I have sent a letter to the owner of this site. Yall are too busy trying to be smart to see someone that is trying to help. Also I don't like this forum style which is why I messaged you on Facebook. But do it alone. Fine by me. If you'd taken the time to see all my proof you'd see you had an ally in me.

Ivy Vines

Reaction score
Which one of yall are they calling s pedophile?

The FB link goes to that Vagrants Watching Vagrants Watch group you mentioned, so they're accusing someone on your administration unless that Julie lady was linking more stuff than I can see on your screenshot. Context makes it hard for me to pinpoint, so I don't really know who they're pointing fingers at.

Jaime Sommers

Reaction score
The FB link goes to that Vagrants Watching Vagrants Watch group you mentioned, so they're accusing someone on your administration unless that Julie lady was linking more stuff than I can see on your screenshot. Context makes it hard for me to pinpoint, so I don't really know who they're pointing fingers at.
The link only led to the group front page. Perhaps posts were public at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads