Squat los angeles

overby

Reaction score
i want to set up a homes not jails sort of group in Los Angeles. anyone interested in collaborating?

I have a tight spot right now. If you are respectful, you are welcome to live there and defend the space with me. It is too big for just myself.

4 bedrooms, backhouse, upstairs house... it's desputable who owns it and how long before they're going to try to evict me. right now the neighbors know i'm squatting there and they're cool with it.
here's my number in code:
9one4 four six2 24six nine
best,
overby

xbocax

Reaction score
sounds fun cool if i come take a gander? :] im in the area

slpm

Reaction score
Awesome. It will be a while before I'll get to CA, but when I do, I'll give you a call. If you're still defending the space, I might be interested in joining you.

whiteknight

Reaction score
On the spectrum of crusty to respectable, what kind of squat are we talking about here? Shoot me a message if this is on the up and up and you're on the westside. I'm good with tools and I'd love to help.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
id love to check this out sometime, i used to live in van nuys and hollywood back in my punk-er days. im coming through in october if you're still around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads