squat booby trap leaves police officer with cracked ribs | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

squat booby trap leaves police officer with cracked ribs

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
1) it has a ladder.. so not a trap.. probably a legit basement access, obviously *built* into the original structure (look at the carpentry on the shaft walls).. & if it's a squat, not 100% complete, well.. shouldn't they sue the *owner* for any unsafe conditions (according to most fucked up legal theories)?

2) WTF is with the carpet still being hung from the corner? the carpet should be *in* the hole, so it is a retouched "show & tell" photo, which means staged to look supportive of the accusations & not representative of the conditions the officers apparently never even *saw*.

3) gotta love those jackboots.

& yeah, curly landing on moe is what prolly what made the snapping sound.. good point..

Sergeant Ned Edwards, said: “Having searched that the next day I am amazed the level of injuries were not far worse.”

soo.. he's saying there are 8 stoogies, but only 3 were on duty??

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads