So tell me about new mexico | Squat the Planet

So tell me about new mexico

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Generally, the scenery, the food, and the history. Other than that there are a shit load of sketchy places in NM. The hitching is hard, and the yards are even harder.

But I like the state. Never been to the place you mention. I cant stress the scenery and ability ot get away though

Reactions: Maxnomad

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Shit tons of mountain town sax.

Huh? Mountain town saxophone? Mountain town sex? Both sound potentially scary.

NM is pretty, and has many old hippies, Indians, and Mexicans, and excellent Mexican food.

i had very good luck hitching there in May, and a Navajo dude who picked me up literally forced me to take a $10 bill from him. If you have alcohol on the reservations, the tribal cops will confiscate.

As to what @Coywolf said, i think there are lots of sketchy ppl in most places there, mostly cholo gangster dudes, tweaker rednecks and cops, but i had no trouble avoiding all 3.

Actually hung with 3 cholo gangsters and their Caucasian disciple, all four fresh out of prison, on the bus into NM from Texas, and smoked weed with them (theirs and mine) at an endless bus layover.

Last edited:

Sleyeborg

Reaction score
Lol yea. My auto correct has a mind of it's own. There is a lot of mountain saxophone around here. For sure. New mexico is rad. There is no one word definition. Like nebraska is just fields. New mexico is alot.

MFB

Reaction score
Orlando's in Taos! 😍 One of my fave resteraunts ever. So good.
Red or green? Christmas please.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads