Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%

So I set out one day to try and do a time lapse video of the Slab City library, but unfortunately I set the angle far too wide, so it wasn't quite what I was going for. Rather than delete it though, I figured I'd go ahead and share it here for anyone that's interested.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reactions
88% 1% 12%
neato! now do one at night with the stars.

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
neato! now do one at night with the stars.
i did see a tutorial on how to do that with a gopro recently, so maybe i'll give it a try.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reactions
88% 1% 12%
a gopro? I'd like to see that. what cam you got now?

I tried one a few years ago but it wasnt dark enough

Current Location
Middlefield, Ohio
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm glad you decided to share. Love seeing any new video from Slab City. Thanks!

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
looks like you managed to get a few blurry frames of the elusive Sasquatch as well. and I thought he was camera shy.