[Sep 17, 2011] Sept 17. Wall Street. Bring Tent. (#OCCUPYWALLSTREET) (New York City) | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

[Sep 17, 2011] Sept 17. Wall Street. Bring Tent. (#OCCUPYWALLSTREET) (New York City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjoshea

Reaction score
yea that aintt bad got the food card and the gear. gotta stay over saturday in case the security forces in asheville decide to remove our brother and sister campers from the park.talked to another bro today whos from richmond and wants to go to.we are very committed,as all the working class should be.

Kalamity Jean

Reaction score
Have they narrowed it down to one goal yet?

I loved the idea at first but upon seeing how disorganized it's been, I can only laugh. And now Anon is threatening to ragequit the NYSE...I'm having a hard time taking it seriously. But maybe enough people will jump on board and make something of it?

If Obama called you before Congress right now and asked what OWS' demands are, what would you say?
i agree i thought this was a great thing and still do but when reporter are coming up to people asking why they are there everyone has a different answer and many say they dont even know why they are there. i am glad how much publicity this is getting i wish it were better organized .

mamamutiny

Reaction score
i just wanted to say that i have been part of the occupation in my current town, and have seen incredible things come from it already. we essentially have a temporary autonomous zone in the middle of our downtown, with everyone working together to feed, clothe, house (tent), and support each other's mental and physical health. and though it is in the name of occupy wall street (now a whole movement), and we have people out here for all kinds of reasons, they are experiencing radical community, and many for the first time ever. our occupy camp is an example for everyone to see of what cooperative living looks like. so even if the banks or our fucked government aren't looking, we've created something good together, and i think that's something. i can't wait til november, when i'll be on the road again. then i can participate and learn about what occupy means to folks in other cities, and help this movement to grow and evolve to better serve us.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
ever since this occupy movement started all i can see is 2 groups of people. one side is real "revolutionists" (who dont even know what they fucking want, prolly just some teenage anarchists in their mom's basement who started this shit cuz i honestly wouldnt believe any other person would do this because anyone else who was serious would either not attempt it or bring guns but we know nobody has the balls to do that why? cuz its illegal we might go to jail! oh no!) the other side is the people who want to live dangerously and try something new and hey lets go join the local occupy movement! we'd be so cool!

you all look like morons.

bring weapons or go home.

lame.
weak.
totally weak.

(goodjob)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads