seems to be a trend

M

Monkeywrench

I'm laughing. In a library, while reading this. Because I am traveling with probably one of the CRAZIEST bitches I have ever traveled with right now. HELP.

Chewbacka

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I kinda dig the chicks that have a crazy side to them. Maybe it's because I'm a bit crazy myself? Or because it makes them even more different. I mean, I don't want some chick that needs to be put in a straight jacket and put in a padded room, but the chicks that are kinda out there, random, crazy, and different catch my eye more then the quiet, calm, "normal" type chick?

Fuck if I know haha.

seasonchange

Reaction score
kind of wondering what makes a girl "crazy." i'm pretty sure the last guy i traveled with would have slapped that label on me.
and i think i'm pretty easy to get along with.
but of course i'm going to get frustrated with you when you're relying on me for certain things along the way. like using MY foodstamps to buy shitty food i don't plan on eating. or using my cash for tobacco you're going to smoke almost entirely to yourself. or by telling me the night before we head out that "hey...we can make out if you want...i mean, no pressure, but wanna make out?"
wow...you call that charming?
i mean, can you blame me for ditching a guy who falls asleep once we get a ride with a trucker that starts rubbing my legs. and when i tell my buddy at the next rest stop, he gets angry that the driver's ditched us because i wouldn't put up with his advances?
now i know you're not all like that, but girls who can't communicate their frustrations and greviances effectively often get labeled crazy when they finally lose their cool about these things and put a foot down.
unless you're talking about crazy crazy?

Amish

Reaction score
kind of wondering what makes a girl "crazy." i'm pretty sure the last guy i traveled with would have slapped that label on me.
and i think i'm pretty easy to get along with.
but of course i'm going to get frustrated with you when you're relying on me for certain things along the way. like using MY foodstamps to buy shitty food i don't plan on eating. or using my cash for tobacco you're going to smoke almost entirely to yourself. or by telling me the night before we head out that "hey...we can make out if you want...i mean, no pressure, but wanna make out?"
wow...you call that charming?
i mean, can you blame me for ditching a guy who falls asleep once we get a ride with a trucker that starts rubbing my legs. and when i tell my buddy at the next rest stop, he gets angry that the driver's ditched us because i wouldn't put up with his advances?
now i know you're not all like that, but girls who can't communicate their frustrations and greviances effectively often get labeled crazy when they finally lose their cool about these things and put a foot down.
unless you're talking about crazy crazy?

nah wouldnt consider you crazy or any girl thats like thatid prefer someone whos straightforward with what they want and all that rather then trying to guess or unravel the some code or hints
but the crazy crazy ones the ones that have more issues then a magazine stand i just try to avoid

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
this is not directed at anyone in particular but where are all the beautiful traveler girls that DONT wanna be treated like shit and rather as an equal so we can come together as an unstoppable force for the destruction of bullshit, seriously i hope i find you darlin.

call me baby

menu

Reaction score
peeps are in the wrong market if you're trying to find em on the rails or the road. I prefer crazy. makes me look good. ha

Shakou

Reaction score
The majority of them are taken, it seems. I consider myself to be a "cool chick" in the sense that my husband and I have a strong, stable, team-like relationship. All the other traveler girls who I've met that are much the same way are all in relationships while the batshit crazy ones are single.

Just remember though all good things happen in their own time :)

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
yes! everything that is meant to happen will... frcing beautiful things is tarded as shit. and by the way... i like the term chick.. reminds me of cute baby chickens <3

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
I hope I would just travel with anyone and BE the kind of person people like to travel with rather than be demanding of others. But it's easy to say that: I'm sitting at a keyboard right know and now how to read - that's a far cry from how I treat people when on the road, or in any other "raw" situation, away from creature comforts or emotionally safe zones.

Spirit

Reaction score
im crazy crazy, im just old enough now that i can hide it well. however if i ever saw a girl getting abused by a guy, verbally/mentally or otherwise, that crazy crazy would come pouring out in tsunami waves that would utterly crush everything in its path. dont put up with shit like that stand tall girls and guys.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads