Seattle, WA

christianarchy

Reaction score
Hey I'm going to be in seattle march 5th but as I've said earlier the cops threw my gear in the gulf of mexico to run me outta town so I had to go on a 5 finger discount spree and now I look like a hipster (LOL) do you know if there are anyone who can kick down any warm jackets/boots or tarps or places I can get that kinda stuff ASAP when I get there your summers are like are winters so I would like not to freeze my soaked balls of when I get off the train any help would be mad obligied

i dont mind the weather too much..you shouldnt have too much of a problem. but fuck yeah i'll get you a jacket and some long johns and stuff. for boots theres lots of goodwill, value village, etc, not tough to find something warm, but a bit harder to findsomething good looking and warm haha, but whatever. what size boots do you wear? i can probably find some ones that a friend stopped using or something. ill meet you the fifth if you want. do you know what yard your getting into?

DUDEGUY

Reaction score
:goat:not sure my road dawg got trown in jail they had homeless ppl here (all the sciontologist) so I might hitch or someone is going to get me a ride off craigs list. so I'm still waiting I'll hit you up when I figure out exactly where I'm going to be and what date for sure though. thank you very much man

christianarchy

Reaction score
if you get here by feb 27 (i know thats a week earlier than you said but just letting you know), theres a good house show a couple StP members will be at i think
size 9 is perfect, i'll ask around for old boots

colorado

Reaction score
STAY THE F>>K OUT OF VOLUNTEER PARK almost murderd some gangsters ravie spotted people followen us and half hour later 5 people were circiling our bush thank god for saber red (police mace)

DUDEGUY

Reaction score
dude thats f**ked. So is that like 50 an eighth of like good s**t or is that just like some brick weed . ohh and I guess ill take your advice and really stay the f**k outta voulunter park. thanks forthe heads up on that.

threehalfgallons

Reaction score
depending on the day of the week, there are always very resourceful centers and drop ins open. i would check out U Prez, UDYC, the orion center, new horizons, and sanctuary arts if you are into that kinda thing. as for the shelter shock of weather without gear and what not, most of those centers have racks of clothing and gear if you ask. ive gotten packs, sleeping bags, tents and what not. at most they will have you sweep a room or something in return for the stuff.
good luck though. if you avoid the right people, its good fun for a little bit.
and as i see it its the corner of the US. whenever im there i feel like the possibilities are endless as to where i go next.
cheers.

A

Arnold

Anyone gonna be in the Seattle area in two weeks? Or anyone headed to Seattle from SoCal around then? PM me for details please im trying to go there in two week then go to Eugene Or by aug 22 for Joan Jett....yeah i know im whack hahaha :p

Shade

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ill be here until the end ofaugust then we're heading south in my new van 1989 dodge ram van 300$ hell ya! going to cali nevada arizona and everywhere in between hit me up man, anyone who mite need a ride with us as well hit me up facebook.com search shade allen thats my name

A

Arnold

thanx everyone!
well me & a friend gonna head up there soon we just finishing up school stuff =P
also if anyone can help us with a way back down from the north after aug 22 that would be cool, were short on money but i have food stamps that im willing to share =]
woooo adventure! =D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads