Screw Wearing Pants to Get Them Dirty. Just Buy Them Dirty! | Squat the Planet

Screw Wearing Pants to Get Them Dirty. Just Buy Them Dirty!

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
Now introducing the next innovation in hobo fashion. Pre-dirted pants! This is a must have in all travelers gear, because who wants to actually get their own pants dirty these days? We already have pre-patched and pre-ripped clothing available. What will be next? The world is waiting to know.

Now being sold at Nordstrom for $425

18157432_10154484826695823_5747605801429821885_n.jpg

Last edited:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
I sure as fuck hope it's a satirical ad..

Pretty fucking perverse when something that goddamned stupid can be that fucking funny..

: )

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
I sure as fuck hope it's a satirical ad..

Pretty fucking perverse when something that goddamned stupid can be that fucking funny..

: )
They are actually selling these at Nordstrom for $425. I thought it might be fake news at first...... Then I looked it up..... It's not a joke unfortunately. I decided to turn it into one though

creature

Banned
Reaction score
disagree. The pants are bad, yeah, but I doubt they're gonna start WWIII.
Well.. I mean.. The very fact that the military will be used to *protect* those fucking pants (while they are set on fire) is kind of what makes me think they are damn close as low as possible to his level..

But yeah.. The pants are probably smarter..

; )

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
People sell custom made vests and crustpants for hundreds of dollars on Etsy. You can totally tell they're just pieces of fabric sewed onto new pieces of clothing.

In addition that being totally not punk, they lack the actual crust involved in those clothes. If they wanted them to be authentic they'd get someone to wear them until they're so crusty from dirt, grease, puke, and dumpster pizza sauce that they stand up on their own. :D

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Hell.. so... wait.. wait..
This is *good*..
I mean.. we can get paid for making them filthy, right.. ?

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Bedtime..
I need to go dream of nuclear fires emanating from the soiled shitcreases of storefront manikins posed over plastic plates of trashcan pizza...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
gap started selling 'protest wear' (black hoodies and black jean pairs) after the WTO protests in seattle back in 99 if i remember correctly

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
So how about setting up the StP Etsy store complete with crusty jeans and hoodies? Sell them for $400 a set, complete with built in crusty human scented pockets. Matt will never have to ask for a donation again!

Would you stock clothes that smell like cow shit and grease? If that fits the genre, I have a whole wardrobe the I could put up for 1k. :)

F

FrumpyWatkins

I've heard there is a market in the Korean and Japanese punk fashion scene for preworn, and soiled American dirty kid clothes particularly patchy bibs.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I watched a friend of mine get offered $400 for his patched up jeans in portland years ago. I always wonder who the hell these people are, now I know they're the same ones shopping at Nordstrom's, weird.

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
Now introducing the next innovation in hobo fashion. Pre-dirted pants! This is a must have in all travelers gear, because who wants to actually get their own pants dirty these days? We already have pre-patched and pre-ripped clothing available. What will be next? The world is waiting to know.

Now being sold at Nordstrom for $425

View attachment 36680
Black jeans are the ultimate traveling pants. It takes a lot to get them dirty. Also just buy some overalls for train hopping. Keep them in a plastic bag rolled tight in your pack....IMO

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads