Photos - School bus length infographic | Squat the Planet

Photos School bus length infographic

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I found this interesting infographic on the Rolling Vistas blog, and thought I'd repost it here for anyone that might be interested in seeing a great comparison between the different sizes of school buses out there. I've also included their YouTube video on the subject since it's pretty informative.

Bus_Size_infographic-01.jpg

Last edited:

train in vain

Reaction score
you stayed with some of my friends in austin years ago and they refered to you as "school bus matt" haha. They were like..oh hes got some website or something and eventually i figured out they were talkin about you

• Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you stayed with some of my friends in austin years ago and they refered to you as "school bus matt" haha. They were like..oh hes got some website or something and eventually i figured out they were talkin about you

were these the kids that lived on kiko's farm? or an apartment in south austin? the farm kids were kinda annoying hippies but da punx in the apartment were fun as fuck and i miss them.

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Matty. No mention of converting a double decker though.. that would be something, taking things to "another level" so to speak..

bus-double.png

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

train in vain

Reaction score
were these the kids that lived on kiko's farm? or an apartment in south austin? the farm kids were kinda annoying hippies but da punx in the apartment were fun as fuck and i miss them.
Apartment. I cant remember who all was around but the people I was friends with were solid.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads