reccomendtion on where to kick it in Philly, PA | Squat the Planet

reccomendtion on where to kick it in Philly, PA

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Heya, Folks.
Anyone got some specific locations in Philly worth checkin' out??
I.e. books shops, coffee shops, bars
Anything cool..

Headin' there soon, if anyone's around and wants to jam or somethin'

ClashCityRkr

Reaction score
Heya, Folks.
Anyone got some specific locations in Philly worth checkin' out??
I.e. books shops, coffee shops, bars
Anything cool..

Headin' there soon, if anyone's around and wants to jam or somethin'

I actually haven't been there yet myself, but I do plan on going. Someone had recommended me to a place called "The A Space", some sort of collective. If you decide to drop in, let me know how it goes, as it may be the first stop in my journey.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the wooden shoe might be worth stopping by if you're into anarchist book stores.

Reactions: outskirts

Wasabi Peas

Reaction score
rosas does do free slices but only from 10 am-1145 am .....was all day until people took advantage. library on 20th and market has a lot of pcs for use even if you don't have card....the wooden shoe on I think 9th and south...somewhere along south st has tons of good books and whatnots to check out.....buffalo exchange has really good clothes at thrift prices and theyre sweet as fuck if you catch my drift (if you really need some fresh clothes) .....the building of probation services at broad and arch has all day lounge to watch movies, rest your feet if theyre worn, and catch a free meal...

Reactions: scntfc

Des

Reaction score
I actually haven't been there yet myself, but I do plan on going. Someone had recommended me to a place called "The A Space", some sort of collective. If you decide to drop in, let me know how it goes, as it may be the first stop in my journey.
A space is real small but check out LAVA space and the wooden shoe

Reactions: outskirts

Des

Reaction score
From there and have tons of homies/recs for spots if you’re kicking it there for a grip. Just left but heading back up that ways in a week or two

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads