Rainbow Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
PV- i'm plannin' on goin this year.

anybody wanta meet up there and then head NBD for Stp fest, maybe get there a little early and help these poor assholes out?:p

I think dirty feet and matt could use all the help we can give em.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
sorry, bro. didn't mean to leave you out.

and hey... would a gas generator be useful at fest? I 'found' one theother day... I guess I could fedex it...:dry:

T

TripStench

rainbow to stp sounds sick as fuck

i'm headin to rainbow from iowa with another dog, not sure on details but i'll know them soon.

a friend of mine have his dads vw bus so it'll be on hesh adventure haha

nobo

Reaction score
im headin to rainbow from either seattle or the bay area, then from rainbow back to the NW for STP. i think at rainbow ill be at shut up and eat or another camp nearby, i cant recall the name. a kitchen tho. PM me if you want to set up a meeting place or head back to oregon with me and my buddy...were down for whatever, planes trains and automobiles...not so much planes though...

Poking Victim

Reaction score
I was at nationals for over a month, then I went to the New Mexico regional. New Mexico had hardcore LEO presence. M16s, zip ties and dogs. They told us we had one hour to get out, but after some negotiation and all the pussies leaving we got to stay as long as we kept it under 75 people.

D

Deleted member 20

Thanks for this post & for searching. There are 2 "current" Rainbow gathering threads that arent 7 years old, try reading one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads