Punk Sailboat Meetup in Maine

snacktime

Reaction score
24mgugp.jpg

Then sailing to the Blackfly Ball in Machias!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
this gets bookmarked.

not sure when i'll be out of here... westward or southward bound, most likely, but if i snap this coming week, who the fuck knows..?

D

Deleted member 20

This looks fun but I misread the flyer. Instead of "NO Gods" I was hoping it said "No Dogs". I really hate dogs. I will actually be up in Portland, Maine on 7/27 for a week. I doubt I will be up for a week of boating/camping north of Rockland since I am prob heading to Burning Man 2014 & still haven't raised funds or purchased a ticket. If by chance any boaters are stopping/leaving from the Portland area around this time & wanted to hang out gimme a shout::eyepatch:: I will be on Peaks Island.

http://www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/doc/parksearch/details.pl?park_id=30

creature

Banned
Reaction score
OK.. who is where, & who will busk, jug or throwdown for a a ride in a goddamned rusted, beautifull, hardcore shitty van, to get there?
StP meetup, in spirit, maybe?
i'm in ND..
if i quit tomorrow or so, i can circumnavigate 75% of the US to get us there.. ND to WA to SoCal to TX to FL to Maine..
a lot of folks seem to be in michigan.
might be able to do that & backtrack..

this will require me throwing out a lot of shit..

no fucking flakes, you assholes...

no fucking flakes..

jug, busk or fucking be left behind..

just make the effort in good faith, & i'll cover the rest..
no fucking illegal shit.. i hate cops as much as anyone else.. do not need to fucking feed them..

who is where & who is going & who will do what they fucking ought to do?

bow fucking wow wow wow.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
ByThefuckingWay..
i am now throwing shit out & packing shit up.

going to contact left coast & his fucking bus...

not that he knows a fucking thing about this, but it's a target..

post your name, yer email (throwaway or otherwise) & contact # if yer comfy with it..
i'm getting a new phone, just for this shit, tonight..
will prolly quit on friday or sooner, if we get enough fucking punks, crusties & fucking hippies together..
no fucking tweakers, acid heads, slackers or hardcore fucking alcoholics allowed..
yer addictions are yer own fucking business, so long as you do whatever you need to do, to do whatever you need to do..

slackers are just fucked, & will be fed to the fucking highway, no fucking shit.

you want on a fucking boat?

you fucking work.

aye, mateys?

i've no love for the dry plank, but it's you who'll be walking there, by yer own fucking choice...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
BTfuckingWay, again...
yer all fucking beautifull, ye hardcore, dirty motherfuckers..

if you bring any dogs or pigs or birds or rats or felines, they better be fucking peaceable **AND** fucking clean..

marc

Reaction score
So is anyone going to this? I'm in Syracuse hopping to Worcester tonight then up to Portland and either Hitching or hopefully finding a ride

D

Deleted member 9462

me and my pal are in pittsburgh. driving up without the dag. have room for two that would help contribute $ for gas to get up there.. we are leaving wednesday night if all goes right..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads