Portland | Squat the Planet

Portland

mikefwt

Reaction score
So ive been living here since june of 2012 and i dont have any friends. does anyone who actually lives in this crapper hole wanna ever hang out?

*THIS ISNT A WAYSTATION POST. NO, YOU CANT STAY AT MY HOUSE*

PORTLAND, OREGON SRRRYY

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
Fuck man, I just left there in December...if Im ever back through there I'll hit you up.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
Im in the same boat as you dude. "moved here" January 2012. Was living with friends i used to travel with. The lease on the house eventually expired and they went to California. I got a good job so im gonna stick around for awhile. Living in Tigard in a tent next to the P&W catchout.

Im down for hanging out some time. Its tough when the only people you have to hang out with are rednecky, old grizzled, construction workers and the occasional friend who rolls thru town.

When the current jobsite gets finished i'll have some time. Hit me up.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You guys should roll south to RV or the bay and meet up with ole' CXR1037 next week.

cxR - i'll tell you all about the time I rode the ZLTLA

L

LeftCoast

i'm down to come hang out with you. i live in seattle, i dont need your couch, and we can go hang out elsewhere and pull a few beers and tell war stories yar har har

also: bolt bus is your new best friend

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
Half this site is going to be coming here in the summer anyway.

On the UP train Z-NOPD. It's a Z train that goes from Portland to New Orleans and back, crew changing only in Roseville, Colton, and El Paso.

CxR - I won't be up there for a while mikefwt, but check yo mailbox

mikefwt

Reaction score
Im in the same boat as you dude. "moved here" January 2012. Was living with friends i used to travel with. The lease on the house eventually expired and they went to California. I got a good job so im gonna stick around for awhile. Living in Tigard in a tent next to the P&W catchout.

Im down for hanging out some time. Its tough when the only people you have to hang out with are rednecky, old grizzled, construction workers and the occasional friend who rolls thru town.

When the current jobsite gets finished i'll have some time. Hit me up.
yeah i know what you mean. i was working for a while on swain island but the hours were crappy and it was too far so i quit. now i got nothing to bide my time and all of my friends went to mexico. i would leave but im doing a stint in love jail. let me know when you do get some free time. id love to come check out the camp and turn on the scanner and see what we can see!

mikefwt

Reaction score
i'm down to come hang out with you. i live in seattle, i dont need your couch, and we can go hang out elsewhere and pull a few beers and tell war stories yar har har

also: bolt bus is your new best friend
eh if you came from seattle you could crash. i dont want people to just email me cause i told everyone i live here and expect a place to sleep, you know? even better i could come up there? we'll figure something out. you come down here and the first rounds on me.

mikefwt

Reaction score
On the UP train Z-NOPD. It's a Z train that goes from Portland to New Orleans and back, crew changing only in Roseville, Colton, and El Paso.

CxR - I won't be up there for a while mikefwt, but check yo mailbox
im still waiting for it! any day now... Im gonna be in the redwoods this week and then go out to dunsmuir to come back to portland. if yr gonna be in RV in a week or so, you should just come on up to the butte and say whats up. other than that, ill be in the bay the first week of may.. i think

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
I've only got the week off. I'll probably be in RV sometime next week. I have some friends going up to Dunsmuir but I don't think I want to go that far up.

Cxr - rainy?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads