Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
True, but I went into Cabelas too warm up and three guy were talking in German to each other half drunk, then at Ihop, there was a lady with such a rich scottish accent I could barely understand her. Lots of diversity. A town 80 miles North West of there called Cavalier is a place I lived for a few months, and it had the highest amount of Icelandic people out of anytown in America. Way back in the day, the Gov gave icelandic people free land. People dog sled, and all the kids rode snowmobiels to school I loved that you can live 80 miles away from nearest Walmart.

ahh yes i noticed that. there was seemingly people that seemed to have more cultural auras around them then the average american.
dont get me wrong i dont have anything against the people, cuz i met some cool ass locals in drayton, bout 50 miles north of grand forks. cool fucking people dont get me wrong, but SOME of those people in grandforks sucked ass.

see in grand forks there are fucking SO MANY people who spange daily, that the people who really need the money ( i meen theres kids out there with iphones and nice ass clothes no packs) like myself are fucked over. hell i had like 5 old bitches tell me to fuck off. kid u not. i was like excuse me come again?

people up there seemed though like (especially in grand forks) they had never seen a hitchhiker before, let alone a traveler. which i know is straight up bs bc of the sugar beet harvest.

St Louis MO. One of the worst in the USA. Connecticut is also unpleasant. Hmmm, not much else. Buffalo NY due to the people there. Those three places I'd say are the worst I've been to and stayed a while in within the USA. Atlanta sucks and so does Memphis and that was just from going through the Greyhound station! Hmph, back when I was first moving about. Now I take truck rides and with other travelers and meet up with train hoppers I don't even TOUCH near those awful places. Yes, the terrorists hit the wrong spot becuz I still love Manhattan no matter what. St Louis I wouldn't mind seeing gone however LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

soapybum

Reaction score
Its a yard, not a city but atm the May yard (CN) in nola is pissing me off. been here a day and only northbound trains have been csx, and i've had 3 different workers tell me 3 different things for which one/when is it going northbound. -_-

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Minneapolis or even Minnesota as a whole, wonderful people. And i love all the lakes in Minneapolis.
Ithaca NY. You can do just about anything and not get in trouble.
Boston MA. History.
Austin TX. Weird.

Dislikes:
South Florida...If you've been you know.
Fargo ND.
Sacramento CA.
Phoenix AZ.
Wyoming. Place gives me the willies.

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Tampa kicks ass and so does Chicago. I wouldn't mind if Milwaukee blew up though.

J

Johnny P

Why all the Texas hatin'? I've never had problems. People tret me great. I get big bill kickdowns just walking down the street and the police seem to ignore me completely. Trains run thru all day everyday. I have enjoyed my times in Texas way more than California, which is blown up with oogles and asshole traveling kids who never leave Cali at all.

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Modesto California kinda tops the list, me and my road dog got drunk and got on a lameass going nowhere train out of Roseville when we were drunk... that's where we ended up. Major suckage. Garibaldi, Oregon... goddamm... I thought we'd die of old age before we even made two bucks to spin a steely... stay the fuck away from shiprock new mexico... hollywood beach florida, uggh!

Caleb

Reaction score
Why all the Texas hatin'? I've never had problems. People tret me great. I get big bill kickdowns just walking down the street and the police seem to ignore me completely. Trains run thru all day everyday. I have enjoyed my times in Texas way more than California, which is blown up with oogles and asshole traveling kids who never leave Cali at all.
hell yeah, im here right now. i made 500 dollars in one day hitchhiking from el paso to austin, a new pack, new bibs, booze, weed, two packs of smokes, several hot meals, socks, you just gotta know how to work it. kinda like anywhere.

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
I've heard from kids Washington isn't the greatest... I loved every minute of Oregon though. Two Steelys for 3 bucks, holy hott damn!

travelin

Reaction score
this past summer i found upstate new york to be just plain weird to a texas swamp boy.

expensive as hell, speed limits too low, expensive as hell, strange people, expensive as hell...

and i had to leave all my guns outta state!

i felt like i was in some other country!

i know others just love it up there and im not knocking YOUR perceptions, just saying the area didnt work for my skewed, second amendment believing, redneck viewpoints.

it is distressing to me that i could find nothing about the area that would ever draw me back there because i have always found the beauty in any other place ive ever been, even the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads