Places You Hate Most | Page 22 | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

urchin

Reaction score
Macon/Warner Robins. It's horrible unless you want a place to squat that's clean. There are a lot of them here. The cops are evil, most of the people are stupid hardcore right-wingers, and there's nowhere to hang out.

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
home...

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Brighton, England.
The spiritual home of the Trustafarian, there are plenty of good people there too, but far too many trust-fund fuckers pretending to be poor.
Still, at least it's not Eastbourne...

Reactions: Mankini

fernfern

Reaction score
florida! god, i hate that place. been there twice, both times i felt like i was stuck there forever and it's just sprawling strip malls and churches everywhere. i'm also not a fan of newport, rhode island.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i think everyone hates every state/city that someone else loves. it's a matter of opinion.

BUT, i put forth a challenge! someone should go through this whole thread, and make a list of the places that suck. Then, lets make a list of places in the usa that AREN'T mentioned in this thread, and that way theoretically, we will have a list of places that don't suck. then we can all move to one of those places :p

Reactions: p4r4d0x

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hate is a strong word, but generally speaking I stay away from Austin TX, Houston TX, Memphis TN, Chatanooga TN, and Ocala, FL. Generally, I'm not too big on FL or TX.

see, that's what i'm saying, i absolutely adore austin, so everyone has their different opinions.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
all cali has to offer is aging hippy douchebags to beat up and steal drugs from
I've been down a road,where I've done a lot of stupid ass bullshit,and due to all that,have changed to a better person. Have to call you out on the beating up of people,just to steal from them,not that stealing is a good thing either. Not looking to argue this fact,on bit,so please just take a look at what you said/wrote.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
i think everyone hates every state/city that someone else loves. it's a matter of opinion.

BUT, i put forth a challenge! someone should go through this whole thread, and make a list of the places that suck. Then, lets make a list of places in the usa that AREN'T mentioned in this thread, and that way theoretically, we will have a list of places that don't suck. then we can all move to one of those places :p

HA HA well, joking apart, its been raining pretty much non stop here for the last two days and is too cold to go out and play, so guess what!? I've made a speadsheet of all the places that ARE mentioned in this thread. I am a sad bastard for doing this I know, but 4 years without a proper job made me wonder if my brain was capable and I thought about it and it might be kind of useful...mayhaps?

I have no idea how to upload this information onto the forum and I reckon plotting it on a map would be way more interesting to look at, but anyway, the information is all there on a silly speadsheet on my computer should the world want to see it.

Just don't bully me for being a geek! :oops:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
HA HA well, joking apart, its been raining pretty much non stop here for the last two days and is too cold to go out and play, so guess what!? I've made a speadsheet of all the places that ARE mentioned in this thread. I am a sad bastard for doing this I know, but 4 years without a proper job made me wonder if my brain was capable and I thought about it and it might be kind of useful...mayhaps?

I have no idea how to upload this information onto the forum and I reckon plotting it on a map would be way more interesting to look at, but anyway, the information is all there on a silly speadsheet on my computer should the world want to see it.

Just don't bully me for being a geek! :oops:

that's awesome. you geekyness amazes me :D

what format is the spreadsheet in? i'll add it to the list of approved file types, so you can attach it to a post if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads