Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Butte, Montana.
Stranded three weeks, illegal to hitchhike, no bus no train.
Cops rule the streets.
More vacant buildings, then businesses.
COLD, below freezing most nights.

Reactions: p4r4d0x

tyler harmon

Reaction score
san francisco ca., way tooo many kids there.

K

Kim Chee

Do they have city ordinances about smoking near businesses or something?

Citywide. SLO, one of my favorite places cares about your health. They also care about the environment and no retailer is to package your purchases in a plastic bag. And the grocery store is forced to sell any paper bags that you require for no less than 5 cents. Bring your own.

Worst places: if it weren't for freight trains, Bakersfield can suckachode.

Rhudey

Reaction score
I despise Orlando, Florida, "come on vacation, leave on probation" and some parts of the northern new york country side is terrible, up there by carthage new york the people generally suck and so does everything else they have to offer!

S

spectacular

to sleep boulder, CO was a bitch and a half. Denver a close second. the rest of Colorado no problems. in boulder some jerk cop tried to throw my stuff in the street while it was raining.

Art101

Reaction score
Tokyo Japan stupid crowded,and I swear I saw a panty vending machine. Boise all the homebums are fucked up on something, will rob you blind, and act like you own them something. Seattle just plain hate it here mainly because I am stuck to do probation so that is my doing.

Kal

Reaction score
Boulder Colorado, Denver Co and Colorado Springs Co. Not sure about the rest of the state but these 3 places suck.

Kal

Reaction score
Kansas City Mo the last time that I was there it was rough and the home bums a fucking crazy.

Birdie

Reaction score
God damn Sacramento, CA. 0 peeps to talk to, not too many decent sleeping spots (in sight of cops or a home bum claimed that spot), it was the most suffocating city I've ever been to and I walked that shit for like 5 days, hard as hell to hitch out of and the yard workers around there (the one I met) were bumholes.

I did get a scamtrack kickdown and I scored some awesome trash food in old town though.

Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sacramento and Dublin, California. Those places can burn......

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God damn Sacramento, CA. 0 peeps to talk to, not too many decent sleeping spots (in sight of cops or a home bum claimed that spot), it was the most suffocating city I've ever been to and I walked that shit for like 5 days, hard as hell to hitch out of and the yard workers around there (the one I met) were bumholes.

I did get a scamtrack kickdown and I scored some awesome trash food in old town though.
Old town is the only part of SAC worth going to. Fuk that place.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads