piercings, and keeping them happy.

sprout

Reaction score
Okay. I had heard rumors of silicon being the catalyst to the dreaded ear blowout.
I just sized up with a pair, I think my ears can take it.

A

Arapala

I think a good rule of thumb would be to only stretch with single flare stainless steel or glass plugs. I would only wear silicon after a healed stretch. I am up to 1 3/4" sized plugs and i always stretch with stainless steel and PTFE tape. Hands down best combination there is.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
SO I have a question regarding the vertical labret piercing aka angel kiss. I just got mine done about two weeks ago..and its like..trying to embed into my lip at the top hole (bottom hole is fine). I originally had a reg labret and noticed when I wore a stud...then same thing happened to the back of my lip. I would get that circle that never wanted to go away from where the flat back would lie up against my lip. I had even tried a longer stud and it didn't help. I eventually took it out and just got this one done. Im wondering...do I need a longer curved barbell then the one I have in? Would that help? Or would it just be the same as my old reg labret...and just worm it's way down and embed anyway. Argh. HELP!

P

Pheonix

SO I have a question regarding the vertical labret piercing aka angel kiss. I just got mine done about two weeks ago..and its like..trying to embed into my lip at the top hole (bottom hole is fine). I originally had a reg labret and noticed when I wore a stud...then same thing happened to the back of my lip. I would get that circle that never wanted to go away from where the flat back would lie up against my lip. I had even tried a longer stud and it didn't help. I eventually took it out and just got this one done. Im wondering...do I need a longer curved barbell then the one I have in? Would that help? Or would it just be the same as my old reg labret...and just worm it's way down and embed anyway. Argh. HELP!

my oral piercings always did that cause my teeth were pushing on them. my teeth pushed a lip piercing into a vertical lip piercing the body will always move and shift the piercing into whatever position is most comfortable for it. I'd just keep an eye on it to make sure the skin don't seal up over the jewelry leaving you with an implant instead of a piercing

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
So for all of you that know of the story of how I gauged my ears they are officially 100% healed 8 gauges now...it was worth it.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
So for all of you that know of the story of how I gauged my ears they are officially 100% healed 8 gauges now...it was worth it.

yes.... I remember that story, it was fuckin hilarious. glad to hear they healed up fine!

A

Adnil

Does anyone have any pointers on keeping a clit ring clean?
I got mine done at a house about a year ago, but catch myself still having to remove the whole ring to clean off crust since it seems showers and ear swabs aren't doing the trick. I've searched around the net, but they aren't very helpful or convenient for me.

(Old thread, but I'm not going to start a new one for the sake of a question)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads