Ocala Rainbow Gathering 2019

Threads
Current Location
western mass
when exactly does this go down? is it as painfully hippie-ish as I’m picturing or a pretty decent cross-section of nomadic bohemias?

Threads
Current Location
Fl
Facebook was much more helpful.
For anyone else trying to find out about it

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
i've been to ocala twice, but it was many many years ago. it's usually in feburary. just go to the city of ocala and you'll find a ride out to the location, it was always really nice out there this time of year.

Threads
Current Location
Keystone Heights, FL
Hi Family, We've been down to Ocala National Forest 3 times trying to find pre-camp with no success. We planned on bringing food and supplies as well as a generator. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lovin you all "BlueJay"

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Everything is pointing east. Fuck yeah.
Wasabi Peas wrote on Punkindrublic95's profile.
you still lookin around in philly? get back to me if youre still trying to find a crash
Bey
How is one supposed to respond to an offer to go to Missouri?...Am I being unfair for having a massive amount of trepidation?...
Well good news didnt break my collar bone: just tore a muscle in my shldr...and by good news I mean I'll be back playing bike polo alot sooner than I thought. As always any kids passing thru Cincinnati lemme know. Buds brews and a floor to crash: be safe kids!
Just a month and a half of all this nonsense left.
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
I posted this by mistake. So, let's just keep it our little secret, hmm? NO ONE HAS TO KNOW.
Chatty Kathy ain't got nuffin' on Chatty NOOGA.
Damn it's windy at Joshua Tree! Good to be traveling again tho!
Didn't get fired. Boo. IF only I had some control, if I could somehow choose not to go wage slave my life away...if only there was some community out there that could show me a different way to live...oh well...gonna go have TV party tonite...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nomadsoldier11