Ocala Rainbow gathering 2018

Chazten

Reaction score
Why are all these gatherings In these places?

I really dislike the south, and would be incredibly timid trying to travel down that way with psychedelics. Even cannabis can get you into some serious trouble in those parts...

Oh well, Im just happy that these things still exist and that people are still actively seeking them out, even if I can't attend.
These are the regionals man yes the nationals were in the south this year but there’s regionals all over and the nationals are all over

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I have been hearing.

I've never been to a gathering, but myself and a group of friends frequently embark on prolonged psychedelic ventures in nature, and some who have been to gatherings and who have also been to our deal say there are similar aspects to what we are doing. I keep getting told that "you have to go to a gathering, you would love it"

There is actually a rainbow community that is fairly active in my area, and chances are that if I timed things right I wouldn't even have to travel very far.

...however, are these things safe? I mean, if just anybody can go online and get directions don't these events get crowded with individuals who may not understand the culture and principles related to these meetings, who might in essence cause trouble? Our group is fairly secretive, and selective about who shows up, I mean, I don't want to be taking psychedelics around violent maniacs, or thieves, or police, or people who in general just have bad intentions, so I'm curious to hear about how these things usually turn out as far as the majority chillness of those who show up.

Despite my concerns, I am still told to go to one of these things. If the people really represent what the claim to I think it would be awesome, it sounds like a culture with principles that I can dig and relate to.

I'm a fairly reclusive person, I mean, outside of my small group of friends and the occasional dead show or festival I really don't interact with strangers, I know I should step out of my comfort zone more, but I actually enjoy the lifestyle we have created. The general culture at large just seems so misguided and depressing, so I am always cautious when I have to venture outside of my home circle of friends.

Sorry for the long rant, I always go online right after smoking hash, I guess it inspires my long winded attributes to kick into full gear, I can see why writers enjoy the stuff any way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads