OP
OP
Chazten
Current Location
Daytona
Reactions
88% 0% 12%
Can do, im gonna try and make it to Astor today
Like tempura said, you can go straight to the creek now, there's a seed camp, call the light line posted earlier by another commenter!

Current Location
Comptche, Northern California
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Rainbow gathering is a gathering of the people a.k.a the rainbow family. There is much going on as in different camp's doing such thing's as eating, socializing, sharing stories, trading, which is another thing they do at a rainbow gathering, which is in trade circle, no money allowed except one time I seen at the Utah gathering someone had money on there trading blanket which is a no no only trading or bartering. There is a lot more info research it if you have the ways
Whats this rainbow gathering? I'll be in the area and might be interested

Current Location
brunswick, georgia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hope it's been good thus far. I wasn't able to make it out last week like i'd planned, but things are shaping up for me to make it there around this Wednesday. I've never been to a rainbow gathering before, what should I expect?

Current Location
Dunnellon
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Has a holding camp been set up for Acola yet? I was the dude with the Aussie btw if anyone seen me at Ocala.

Last edited: