Ocala Rainbow gathering 2018 | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Ocala Rainbow gathering 2018

Countrytime Sky

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Rainbow gathering is a gathering of the people a.k.a the rainbow family. There is much going on as in different camp's doing such thing's as eating, socializing, sharing stories, trading, which is another thing they do at a rainbow gathering, which is in trade circle, no money allowed except one time I seen at the Utah gathering someone had money on there trading blanket which is a no no only trading or bartering. There is a lot more info research it if you have the ways
Whats this rainbow gathering? I'll be in the area and might be interested

Hugh Manitee

Reaction score
I have never yet attended a Rainbow Gathering before, and will be in the Carolinas some time this fall. Any more specific info like dates so I can plan my trip? Also, I heard Rainbow Gs had no alcohol generally but that the GA one was something of a booze fest. Has tradition changed or was I misinformed? Thanks! Love herb but hordes of boozers and tweakers scare me.

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
Why are all these gatherings In these places?

I really dislike the south, and would be incredibly timid trying to travel down that way with psychedelics. Even cannabis can get you into some serious trouble in those parts...

Oh well, Im just happy that these things still exist and that people are still actively seeking them out, even if I can't attend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads