Ocala, FL 2011 Regional Rainbow Gathering

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score

okedoke

Reaction score
Avoiding Nazi fucks, check. Yeah Sofla sucks, get outta der haha. Snow just dumped on us, another setback go figure. If there was a god he's trying to keep me from escaping this nw hellhole

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
what is official start date?is in till feb or jan?been outta touch from my kidz

deanmoriarty

Reaction score

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
expect lots of drunk dirty kidz,fights,and mayhem.not that theres anything wrong with that.but......

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
i
Drunk dirty mayhem is what I'm all about
its what im partly about.but that shit can go real bad when certain types think they are the enforcers.....or shit goes all lord of the flies,,,,

okedoke

Reaction score
Hahah lord of the flies... I could see that. Well my road dog ditched me in this snowstorm so no go for me anyhow. Anyone know when/where are nationals this year? Is that even decided yet

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm tryna go but I need to get a ride there in a vehicle from ohio as it's to cold(for our preferences) for my dog and I to travel there via rail/thumb...
so I know it's a long shot but if anyone is rolling through ohio on their way souf- holla holla.

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
Hahah lord of the flies... I could see that. Well my road dog ditched me in this snowstorm so no go for me anyhow. Anyone know when/where are nationals this year? Is that even decided yet
that isnt known till sometime in june ...spring council sends scouts out in like april/may,who come back and reach consesus on site.check welcomhere.org for details...

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
ugh... I've never been to ocala but there is a smaller gathering about a hundred or more miles north , near tallahasse. IT's after occalla
appalacheecola,or however u spell it.a-cola.and the lightlines are best way to find info...some familys intentionally keep info off internet,such as kahtuah{sic?}...

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
Anyone wanna put together a dog kitchen this year at Ocala? Sort of a nic at nite for dog food, lost and found for dogs, doggy calm,whatever we can get together. A coffee spot for humans as well
thats the best idea ive heard in while...needed to be done long ago...or have i just not realise it was there before?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads