NOT GONNA STOP TIL I GET BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

man of the forest

Reaction score
I personaly think you should go out on the road. Find a man who likes you and your ideals. not one who wants to squash your dreams and control you.

Reactions: ev wood

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Lol bitching at me for leaving a drunken broad beside the road.Mind you i put up with her shit for 3 days in pensacola trying to hop out and what does she do?Gets fucking wasted every hour of the day.After 3 days of this shit and missing rides i decided we would just hitch it to nola.

I think most of us would get tired or at least fed up with the situation.Big deal i left her drunk ass beside the road and she was 45 mins out from nola.I'd do it again too in a heartbeat.Sorry even if you have a vagina you do not get a special little pedestal to set upon.

I'm not for one wasting my time or others time and causing a shit fest.

Then 3 days later i see her drunk ass in nola staggering around lol i was surprised she managed to get to nola on her own.Shes still a cool chick but she needs to learn to control that shit.We parted ways in Nola and she was headed to Austin Tx with her new boy toy.

This thread is always a good one so im dropping my 10 cents in the jar.

Have a good ennn folks.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lol bitching at me for leaving a drunken broad beside the road.Mind you i put up with her shit for 3 days in pensacola trying to hop out and what does she do?Gets fucking wasted every hour of the day.After 3 days of this shit and missing rides i decided we would just hitch it to nola.

I think most of us would get tired or at least fed up with the situation.Big deal i left her drunk ass beside the road and she was 45 mins out from nola.I'd do it again too in a heartbeat.Sorry even if you have a vagina you do not get a special little pedestal to set upon.

I'm not for one wasting my time or others time and causing a shit fest.

Then 3 days later i see her drunk ass in nola staggering around lol i was surprised she managed to get to nola on her own.Shes still a cool chick but she needs to learn to control that shit.We parted ways in Nola and she was headed to Austin Tx with her new boy toy.

This thread is always a good one so im dropping my 10 cents in the jar.

Have a good ennn folks.

Fair enough, can't really argue with that :p

Reactions: man of the forest

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Locking this thread since it's old as hell and not relevant to anyone or anything.

Sent from my LG-H815 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads