News & Blogs nice blog on crusty kids

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
i've met about 60% of the kids on this page; it's very real, i assure you, haha. NYC.

meathook

Reaction score
some of the photography is actually pretty nice-looking, especially on the facebook page. and some of it is just hilarious

0ddity

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but, I find a lot of these stories more depressing than humorous.

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
yea, it's very unsettling how strong a hold heroin has on these kids here. :s

Margarita

Sunset Follower
Reaction score
My favorite/least favorite maybe? is the one: "I have no desire to do anything ever". The first sentence made me almost choke I laughed so suddenly: "I hit the road when i was seventeen, after a book I read called Evasion."
A few of those kids are alright but I agree with Oddity on this one...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
shit is a lil scary and sad tho....... a weeklong dope binge could turn into a couple year run.......i got a addictive personality......been in a few spots where i might not have made it out......blah blah blah....

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Meh, the guy paid us 10 bucks or some shit to do that. Was a while ago. I much prefer to rub knees.

Reactions: bryanpaul

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i've met about 60% of the kids on this page; it's very real, i assure you, haha. NYC.
yeah i've met and chilled with more than half those kids in the 'report' true story.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads