News & Blogs nice blog on crusty kids

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
ugh, why the fuck would someone let themselves be interviewed for that shit?
Anyone who is on that site, did they tell you that it was going to be used for something that stupid and just pay you a bunch? Or did they not pay you and you just felt obligated to "get our story out there" or some bullshit?

Reactions: ftcollinsanarcho

xbocax

Reaction score
wow....
reminds me of some lyrics i just heard
i dont care about the scene i just want to be seen

xbocax

Reaction score
also whered they find all these people? oregon? aint not color on that blogspot -1 then again idk anyone thatd want to be part of that blogspot

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Like, the most recent post like says like a lot and it like is kind of long winded and like reminds me of talking to a thirteen year old who like doesn't like know how to like compose a proper like sentence... like

Reactions: ftcollinsanarcho

bicycle

Reaction score
I pity these people if these stories are real.

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
im glad im not on there i met a guy in tompkins who took pics with kids as they talked about whatever stupid shit getting drunk for money, kinda has the same photo style too. oh and i remember that soup by the way. i thought it was a homebum though.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
also whered they find all these people? oregon? aint not color on that blogspot -1 then again idk anyone thatd want to be part of that blogspot

now when you say "there aint no color on that blogspot" do you mean people of color?

xbocax

Reaction score
now when you say "there aint no color on that blogspot" do you mean people of color?
yah, but then i realized...........most crusty punky traveler kids in america are white so i retract that statement
the pictures are hilariously hipsteresque though

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
This could be an interesting project, but for some reason a lot of what's on the blog seems like it's bullshit and is making my brain hurt.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads