new road baby, florida sprout

catpee

Reaction score
'lo everyone! I've had my eye on this site for a long time,finally getting around to posting
I'm a little sprout from FL (panama city) but I go in between tallahassee & gainesville often.
I like bugs,ginger ale,dirty socks,and I have a dysfunctional paralyzed stomach I like to call Shark.
because of him,I've decided I'm just going to throw it to the wind & travel,
always welcome to new friends & penpals & if anyone is jumping FL-ship soon please BE my tugboat !
I want to learn,and not be tied to my bed any longer from the illness

the end!

SparrowW

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm from Florida too, around East Orlando/Winter Park. I've never hopped before myself, but I've read a lot, learn fast and hoping I'll figure it out.
Hopefully we meet up somewhere along the road, you sound pretty cool.
Now, if you don't mind my curiosity, what exactly is the deal with the dysfunctional stomach?

Glad to have another Floridian around!

catpee

Reaction score
I wish I knew whats the deal! I have something called Gastroparesis,pretty much my stomach is kind of paralyzed as well as my gutsys,so I can't eat much,it's like having the stomach flu all the time,I guess! I eat soups and pudding,and I'll have it forever..so might as well get off my butt and see some stuff instead of lying in bed and rotting,yeah?

Amish

Reaction score
Welcom :D
sorry to hear about the stomach thing butt yeah definately agree better to be moving about then sitting on your ass

volcom3075

Reaction score
im acutly in east orlando and need help finding a train yard to get me up north, cant make it up to jacksonville, please help. ive been stuck for a few days now

Alfonso Crawford

Reaction score
Hey distro Im in Clearwater right now... I would love to catch out with you guys let me know when your gonna be in tampa.
Still in Clearwater? I have just been thrust back into the outdoorsman-scene, and I'm unfamiliar with the options of the area. If a meet-up isn't your thing, anything you can share online is greatly apprectiated.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads