New but not-so-new

Alaska

Reaction score
I've been around this site for about a year now, and have tried to make an account, but it didn't ever send the activation e-mail... So I never tried to register again. Until now!

I've been traveling for 2 years, and I'm known in the states as "Alaska". Because, yeah, I'm from Alaska, and it's a much better name than Jamie. So yeah, I guess it stuck.

I've heard there is another Alaska who has the name tattooed on his arm or something? So yeah, I'm not that one. He's like 40 or something I guess. I'm 18.

I'm into Black Metal, Stoner-Rock, Doom Metal, Sludge, Folk, Neofolk, Folk-Punk, Indierock, Indiepop, etc. Mostly Black Metal, though. <3

So yeah, I'm completely stoked that I can actually post now. It's been way too long.

Yo, STP.:zombie:

Alaska

Reaction score
I noticed. I'm stuck here for a little bit. I'm waiting for my child-hood friend to turn 18 so I can leave again, but with him at my side this time.

Too cold here :(

sprout

Reaction score
I don't remember. Harvard Square became annoying quickly. The first day we got in, there weren't too many kids in town so we were able to find a place to busk but it was pretty much a traveler or a homebum every twenty feet after that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads