National Rainbow Gathering

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
just wanted to see who all from here may be going to this. It's at the beginning of july if I remeber and it's gonn abe somewhere on the east coast aswell. any other info feel free to add to the thread.

M

Monkeywrench

"The consensus from the New Mexico gathering was for the 2010 gathering to be someplace in New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Kentucky."

Man, that really narrows it down. So I show up at all those places at the same time?

menu

Reaction score
I already posted all the info you'll get above(unless you know cats that are involved) they usually dont release the location till the month or so before. and all those places are pretty close to eachother. easy rides

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah...either way, you basically have to wait till a few weeks before it's supposed to be to find out where it'll be at.

Blackout

Reaction score
way sick ill be there im fixing to hit up cali again then ill be headed east
i went to the one in cuba seeing how its in my back yard
im from farmington new mexico its real close to cuba

Poking Victim

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
try on tribe.com under rainbow or gathering...have fun, i avoid the national only because every year the bad shit seems to get bigger and more severe. But the minute i hear of a regional out here on the west coast, i may try to catch it...

There is a regional gathering in Eastern Washington in late August/Early September. I'd like to get some rowdy kids out there for front gate. There will also be a kiddie village, though.

menu

Reaction score
I heard yesterday from a guy here in town that they decided to have it in WV. FYI. dunno how accurate that info is

swillback

Reaction score
I'm hoping to make it to the gathering myself.. being it'll be my first..
I heard something about it being in TN? I'll keep checkin' though.. :shrugs:
If not.. there's always regionals!

menu

Reaction score
wrench said on the chat board it might be in NW PA. so yeah. I dont know if anyonr really knows. I might go up to nederland to get rid of some meds at a few dispenseries so Ill ask the local peeps. but just keep checking in on the links I posted above. itll keep you posted for sure.

M

Monkeywrench

Their Facebook profile says it's gonna be in NW PA. A couple miles outside of Ridgway, in the Allegheny.
rainbow gatherings | Facebook

Does anyone know the actual dates for it?

..and I'm down to try and head out there with anyone heading from the south. I'm in VA. Probably leaving from MD though.

menu

Reaction score
I think thats just where they are holding council. thats were they choose the site I think. seriously its in the link I posted. this is the disclaimer at the bottom ----->"Until Spring council is over, all sites are just rumors. Spring council may also take several days, check back here for updated directions after consensus."

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to an older rainbow head this weekend at a festival and he said it's either gonna be in PA or TN. From the consensus on this forum her it seems liek it's probably gonna be PA. and the National gathering usually starts around the 1st week in July.

Shark

Reaction score
So its in PA? I hope I can go. I'm about 7 hours away from the park. Anyone have any info on catching out that way from North Eastern PA or is coming through send me a PM.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads