Nashville to Memphis (or just anywhere west)

micah

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello travelers! I'm currently in Nashville probably gonna hitch west to Memphis but my goal is to get to San Francisco with a little detour up north through Denver/Boulder toward Bozeman Montanna and then cutting west to the Pudget Sound area of Washington and riding the coast south toward SF. Anyone got any rides or even just someone to talk about traveling? Feel free to message me! :)

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
If you pass through Kalispell or Missoula, let me know and I’ll buy you a burger and beer. Feel free to message me and maybe we could work something out. Northwest Montana is so beautiful, I don’t think I’ll ever leave this place.

~ Barf

micah

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
If you pass through Kalispell or Missoula, let me know and I’ll buy you a burger and beer. Feel free to message me and maybe we could work something out. Northwest Montana is so beautiful, I don’t think I’ll ever leave this place.

~ Barf
super dope! appreciate it, I'll make sure to do that if I'm in that area. :)

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
Hello travelers! I'm currently in Nashville probably gonna hitch west to Memphis but my goal is to get to San Francisco with a little detour up north through Denver/Boulder toward Bozeman Montanna and then cutting west to the Pudget Sound area of Washington and riding the coast south toward SF. Anyone got any rides or even just someone to talk about traveling? Feel free to message me! :)
I'm in Denver for the month let me know when you get close

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads