My thoughts on A- Political beliefs

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
Blathering about nothing, this is. So I'll add mine to this stinking pile.

Grow up, travel the world to some real shit holes, come back to the country of your birth and kiss the ground. You got it better than 99% of the planetary population.

Fascism in the name of nationalism might just save the world. Communism might kill it to save the remnant. Global community is a bullshit fantasy of a few who desire power.

I vote for whomever promises to leave me the fuck alone. I don't like people telling me what color shirt to wear.

I'm older than most in the site, worked my ass off my whole life. Watched US government's make catastrophic mistakes, but I'll still stay put right here.

Everytime some egotistical bastard shows up on the stage selling his bullshit utopia, I laugh. Because utopia burned 10000 years ago, and we're all fucked anyway.

DrewSTNY

Reaction score

Grow up, travel the world to some real shit holes, come back to the country of your birth and kiss the ground. You got it better than 99% of the planetary population.

Fascism in the name of nationalism might just save the world. Communism might kill it to save the remnant. Global community is a bullshit fantasy of a few who desire power.

I vote for whomever promises to leave me the fuck alone. I don't like people telling me what color shirt to wear.

I'm older than most in the site, worked my ass off my whole life. Watched US government's make catastrophic mistakes, but I'll still stay put right here.

Everytime some egotistical bastard shows up on the stage selling his bullshit utopia, I laugh. Because utopia burned 10000 years ago, and we're all fucked anyway.

I know you're not supposed to feed the trolls, but I'm a tool, plus I've been feeding the hungry for a long time.

Reactions: CaptainCassius

So what your saying is you support Nationalism? When did do many right wing assholes join the culture? Jfc I remember hanging out with the crusties in 09 and them looking for neo Nazis to fight.

CaptainCassius

Reaction score
@Ajax
Ok kid, you obviously can't read or comprehend.
I don't associate with ANY political parties, activist groups, lobbyists etc. or really give a rats ass about Neo-Nazis and Commies tearing each other to bits.

I aim to be left alone, and I don't expect the governments of the world to let me do that, and communism is stifling and requires interaction with governing bodies. I found that capitalism (discounting corporatism) gives people freedom, and the ability to do as they please.So yeah you're also an idiot if you think everyone in the traveling/alternative lifestyle community shares your views or is a communist or political leftist.

Most street kids I'll venture to say are capitalists; doesn't mean we don't break bread with each other and share.

We mostly just don't like people telling us what to do.

It's kind of like talking to a wall with you though, and your lack of knowledge and understanding is astounding.

Good luck kid.

Soulutions

Reaction score
I just don't see it as communism if an individual is allowed to make decisions that don't benefit the "whole" like... Leaving the commune and doing.. Well whatever really, maybe the same thing he was doing there but in a community with more resources or similar.

So yes a voluntary (keyword) social contract to participate in a communal living situation I believe is totally possible to achieve albeit more difficult perhaps the larger the group, but I don't see that as utopian communism. The individual is allowed to leave that agreement even if say; it causes the others in the group to starve. Again, freedom is choice.

I fear we are flirting on the edge of philosophy and practical application though..
I hope that I addressed your question properly!

can't say I disagree with any of your points here. im an anarchist before in ideals in community.
it might be just a language barrier in our way(in the aggregate as well) . everybody formulates for themselves the meanings of whichever word in question, and sometimes not of there own accord or evaluation.
this is why I don't like loaded words like communism, capitalism, and bigotry. you can use these terms without ever actually saying what your advocating or believe in. almost as to absolve you of personal responsibility, which is attempted all to often in our society

@Ajax
I don't associate with ANY political parties, activist groups, lobbyists etc. or really give a rats ass about Neo-Nazis and Commies tearing each other to bits.

I aim to be left alone, and I don't expect the governments of the world to let me do that, and communism is stifling and requires interaction with governing bodies. I found that capitalism (discounting corporatism) gives people freedom, and the ability to do as they please.So yeah you're also an idiot if you think everyone in the traveling/alternative lifestyle community shares your views or is a communist or political leftist.

Most street kids I'll venture to say are capitalists; doesn't mean we don't break bread with each other and share.

It's kind of like talking to a wall with you though, and your lack of knowledge and understanding is astounding.

Good luck kid.
In other words, your just a selfish greedy prick who bashes the people who wanna make the world better. Seems like a Capitalist, which makes sense why your such a brainwashed douchebag. Also what I don't get is, your a Capitalist on a anti capitalist site. Matt is a leftist, the admin of this site...the creator of this site. So basically, your on a site that pretty much wants your kind dead, and what I mean by your kind, I mean Capitalists.

Actually, most street kids are ethier non political or hard left. In fact, over NEVER in my life seen a right wing squatter and that's for a reason. You noticed how in the 60s the people would tell the hippies to get a job? Those people belonged to the right wing. The far right neo Nazis would beat up squatter punks and hippies because they were about working class culture. The right wing opposes independent, DIY culture. You will never see a Capitalist squatter because they depend on working class culture ethnics, it's goes against Capitalism to squat. Hell, half the posts about making money on this site has to do with stealing, ripping off Capitalist stores, etc..lol it's literally impossible to be a right winger or a Capitalist and be a squatter or Street kid.

On a side note, Capitalism is falling. The American dream is burning, young adults are turning communist. It's just a matter of time before something else takes it's Place

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
OK so everyone needs to chill out a little bit here. While political discussions are welcome on StP, personal attacks and flame wars are not.

@Ajax, you've been here less than a week and have already given out 23 "stupid" ratings (comparatively, I've been here four years and have given out 9). Those ratings are for things that are legitimately stupid, not just things you disagree with. There's a "disagree" button for that. Abusing the rating system is against the rules and if you continue to do so we will issue a point warning.

Also, maybe reconsider how you approach these topics because antagonizing people won't lead to a productive discussion. I suggest you grow some thicker skin and be a bit nicer.

Reactions: CaptainCassius
@Ajax

Good luck kid.
Doesn't like people telling him what to do, supports a system that tells him what to do. LOL the bright ideas by a Capitalist

OK so everyone needs to chill out a little bit here. While political discussions are welcome on StP, personal attacks and flame wars are not.

@Ajax, you've been here less than a week and have already given out 23 "stupid" ratings (comparatively, I've been here four years and have given out 9). Those ratings are for things that are legitimately stupid, not just things you disagree with. There's a "disagree" button for that. Abusing the rating system is against the rules and if you continue to do so we will issue a point warning.

Also, maybe reconsider how you approach these topics because antagonizing people won't lead to a productive discussion. I suggest you grow some thicker skin and be a bit nicer.
That's not me giving out random dislikes, that's skit and his friends disliking random things I say just cause I guess it's funny to them idk. Skit is doing it to me banned. They got butthurt over my political standpoints.

I agree that I should chill out with the political posts, apparently since stormfront got shut down they flocked to stp. I never knew the right liked squatter culture..you learn something new every day

• Stupid
Reactions: Drengor

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
That's not me giving out random dislikes, that's skit and his friends disliking random things I say just cause I guess it's funny to them idk. Skit is doing it to me banned. They got butthurt over my political standpoints.

Wrong. You have issued 23 stupid ratings and received 26. It says so right on your profile. I don't think you're receiving those ratings because people have a vendetta against you and think it's "funny" as you say, it's because you're attacking them while they're trying to respond to your thread in a way that, for the most part, has been significantly calmer and less antagonistic than your replies.

Now, on to this, which you posted seconds before I posted my warning:

In other words, your just a selfish greedy prick who bashes the people who wanna make the world better. Seems like a Capitalist, which makes sense why your such a brainwashed douchebag. I agree that I should chill out with the political posts, apparently since stormfront got shut down they flocked to stp. I never knew the right liked squatter culture..you learn something new every day

This is not OK. Like I said, we welcome political discussion here. What we do not tolerate is flaming and personal attacks. It serves no productive purpose and only serves to make the StP community feel unwelcoming to others.

Additionally, it is absolutely absurd to compare us to Stormfront just because there are a few people here who disagree with your political beliefs and don't take kindly to being attacked. That doesn't make them Nazis, that makes them human.

I am issuing a one-point warning for flaming and I suggest that you take a deep breath before posting replies in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick
Wrong. You have issued 23 stupid ratings and received 26. It says so right on your profile. I don't think you're receiving those ratings because people have a vendetta against you and think it's "funny" as you say, it's because you're attacking them while they're trying to respond to your thread in a way that, for the most part, has been significantly calmer and less antagonistic than your replies.

Now, on to this, which you posted seconds before I posted my warning:

This is not OK. Like I said, we welcome political discussion here. What we do not tolerate is flaming and personal attacks. It serves no productive purpose and only serves to make the StP community feel unwelcoming to others.

Additionally, it is absolutely absurd to compare us to Stormfront just because there are a few people here who disagree with your political beliefs and don't take kindly to being attacked. That doesn't make them Nazis, that makes them human.

I am issuing a one-point warning for flaming and I suggest that you take a deep breath before posting replies in the future.
LOL go for it.

D

Deleted member 125

LOL go for it.

people disagreeing with you isnt a reason for them to be banned. flaming people who disagree with you is. it seems like you started a political discussion and are now mad that not everyone agrees with you. grow up.

@MolotovMocktail beat me to it but you might want to consider that even though this is a website where most users lean more left people are going to have their own opinions and saying that people came here due to a nazi message board being shut down is just stupid.

nice occupation by the way, although i was under a different impression because yer previous posts say that you had never traveled before.

people disagreeing with you isnt a reason for them to be banned. flaming people who disagree with you is. it seems like you started a political discussion and are now mad that not everyone agrees with you. grow up.

@MolotovMocktail beat me to it but you might want to consider that even though this is a website where most users lean more left people are going to have their own opinions and saying that people came here due to a nazi message board being shut down is just stupid.

nice occupation by the way, although i was under a different impression because yer previous posts say that you had never traveled before.
Actually I'm not even mad lol. Like a warning mark is gonna piss me off lmao. Wouldn't give a shit if I got banned, my life doesn't depend on a website that apparently allows Fascists on it which is the reason I'm deleting my account anyway. I advise anyone left to do the same. I actually recommended it to lots of different friends but I'll make sure to tell them they allow Capitalists and other far right extremists on.

I said I've never been a homeless traveler, never said I've never traveled in my entire life. There's a difference between traveling with money and staying in hotels then doing it broke and out in nature or out on the streets.

• Stupid
Reactions: Drengor
D

Deleted member 125

Actually I'm not even mad lol. Like a warning mark is gonna piss me off lmao. Wouldn't give a shit if I got banned, my life doesn't depend on a website that apparently allows Fascists on it which is the reason I'm deleting my account anyway. I advise anyone left to do the same. I actually recommended it to lots of different friends but I'll make sure to tell them they allow Capitalists and other far right extremists on.

I said I've never been a homeless traveler, never said I've never traveled in my entire life. There's a difference between traveling with money and staying in hotels then doing it broke and out in nature or out on the streets.

take it easy.

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
This site allows humans to interact with each other. I may not agree with the political views of most on this site, but most people here are cool as fuck and have awesome conversations and debates without bashing each other over the head. Like everyone has said before, "grow the fuck up dude." I travel, I spend my own, hard earned money to do it. I've traveled the globe and don't need a snot nose kid who's barely out off puberty yelling at my because I don't fit his ill conceived mold of politics.

Most people here, left, right, and center embrace anarchy because governments tend to fuck everything they touch up. You can take you authoritarian communism and shove it up your ass. You can bet that I will fight that shit storm with my dying breath as I rip it's guts out with my bare hands.

I dont like politics cause the way i see it its all bullshit. Here in australia its compulsory to vote if you are 18+ otherwise you get a "fine" i turn up, register that i was indeed there and leave without voting. I dont want some faceless buracrat deciding how much i will be taxed and what my taxes will be spent on. 9 times out of ten it will be wasted anyway on stupid shit. With that being said I'd rather keep all of my money that i earn and spend it myself. I dont want some government, doesnt matter left or right, communist, capitalist, liberal, conservative, greens telling me what to do. I just want to be left alone and free. Saying that someone is "highly priveledged" because they choose not to get involved in politics? What the fuck is with that? People die everyday in this capitalist state? I got news for you kiddo. People die everyday the world over regardless of what government or lack of government is in/not in place. I marked your posts stupid (as well as alot of other people by the looks of it) because they are indeed stupid. STP isnt gonna miss you if you delete your profile so by all means, leave.
It's highly privileged behavior because poiltics determines whos gonna live and who's gonna die. I ONLY associate myself around left leaning people because anything Else means they ether don't care of I die or they want me to die..

This site allows humans to interact with each other. I may not agree with the political views of most on this site, but most people here are cool as fuck and have awesome conversations and debates without bashing each other over the head. Like everyone has said before, "grow the fuck up dude." I travel, I spend my own, hard earned money to do it. I've traveled the globe and don't need a snot nose kid who's barely out off puberty yelling at my because I don't fit his ill conceived mold of politics.

Most people here, left, right, and center embrace anarchy because governments tend to fuck everything they touch up. You can take you authoritarian communism and shove it up your ass. You can bet that I will fight that shit storm with my dying breath as I rip it's guts out with my bare hands.
Didn't I just say I don't agree with authoritarian communism? Jfc open up your eyes and read

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
It's highly privileged behavior because poiltics determines whos gonna live and who's gonna die. I ONLY associate myself around left leaning people because anything Else means they ether don't care of I die or they want me to die..
Here's a clue. Most people don't know or give a shit who lives and dies.

China has a billion slaves to labor in the sweat shops and people in the US bitch that Walmart is too expensive and exploits people, but they won't do fuck all to support union based manufacturing because they "can't afford it."

I don't care who you associate with.

Again I feed the hungry trolls. Will I ever learn???

Matt shoot me now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads