My thoughts on A- Political beliefs

CaptainCassius

Reaction score
oh hey look, a capitalist who doesn't think capitalism/THE ECONOMIC DOMINATION OF MOST OF HUMANITY is a power structure or violence LOL

Umm I never said that. Violence and power structures are going to occur either way in either ideology. That's my point, it's going to happen. So how can you have anarchy and communism at the same time?

CaptainCassius

Reaction score
Captain Cassius:
Every thing you said is/was true. But I don't think I agree with you that communism absolutely needs force and that individual rights can't exist simultaneously within it.
Obviously it doesn't work with some humans being above others, the 20th century is evident of that.
What does communism mean to you? Just so we're clear
And would you be able to imagine voluntary communism, without majority rule and coercion?

I just don't see it as communism if an individual is allowed to make decisions that don't benefit the "whole" like... Leaving the commune and doing.. Well whatever really, maybe the same thing he was doing there but in a community with more resources or similar.

So yes a voluntary (keyword) social contract to participate in a communal living situation I believe is totally possible to achieve albeit more difficult perhaps the larger the group, but I don't see that as utopian communism. The individual is allowed to leave that agreement even if say; it causes the others in the group to starve. Again, freedom is choice.

I fear we are flirting on the edge of philosophy and practical application though..
I hope that I addressed your question properly!

Last edited:
"Anarcho-communism" is a unicorn..

Individuals joining together and agreeing on a social contract that has values associated with communal living is still a voluntary agreement.

^^ The ability of one to enter or leave contractual agreements implies that the individual has rights.

You really can't have communism without force or power structures in play.
Sounds pretty
I am a capitalist through and through.
All individuals should be free to make decisions and enter contracts as they see fit. That includes banding together and forming a type of government if they please.

Obviously, in reality people can choose be really awful individuals or associations, and abuse all sorts of things, but that's really what freedom is; The ability/opportunity to make a choice. Whether "good" or "bad".

Communism doesn't have room for nonsense like individual rights or freedom.
More like your a Racist and a Fascist I've seen what you "anarcho" capitalists do in action, you stand with the white Nationalists and neo nazis. Nothing about you is Anarchist. I can tolerate a-politicals but I Can't tolerate a Capitalist or a Racist. What you stand for is Nazis and Racists roaming the streets assaulting innocent people and bigotry. Kill the rich, hang the Racists

Skit

Reaction score
Lol this whole site is about supposedly as you say people who think the world owes them

Of course the world owes us

Side note: Can we just have this kid banned? I've never seen so many negative, stupid, and dislike votes my entire time on this site as I have on threads started by this person.

CaptainCassius

Reaction score
@Ajax
You can call me whatever you like, in spite of any evidence or logic.

Literally. Any. Evidence.

You're about as narrow-minded as they come and clearly an ignorant sheep. Alas! There is hope for you!

Empty your cup.

Travel. Learn. And see reality for a change.
It can be very humbling.

Reactions: Tadaa and Skit
Don't bother replying, Cap. This 19 year old has the world figured out and we all better listen or else he might call us a racist, fascist. I haven't cringed this hard at an edgelord in a while.
You've been saying the most mind blown ignorant bullshit I've heard in awhile along with the cringey larping capitalist. Skit, your probably some rich yuppie traveling on mommy and daddy money, Everyone knows if your not left leaning and your into squatter type of activities wether it be train hopping or squatting your gonna run into far leftist ideologies in the lifestyle. I've literally never met a squatter, traveler, crusty, whatever they may be that wasn't some what Anarchist or left leaning. I understand if your privileged and don't wanna get involved but to be a outright piece of shit and knock the ones who do actually stand for something instead of wasting thier life away doing absolutely nothing.

As for the larping capitalist, your probably the same way...a rich mommy's boy, basement dweller who knows literally nothing about politics only to scratch at the ones who do and are far more experienced in it.. basically trolling. Capitalism is Fascism and Racism because it's systematic oppression towards certain races like black people or Mexicans. It keeps the blacks in the ghettos and Mexicans in the grapevines while the white people stay rich and Dominanting the system. Have you noticed how many POC are wealthy or are in government work? Very very few. Capitalism is also sexist because the wage gap and when women get pregnant they are forced to work through the pregnancy to a certain point. Any smart, educated person would see this.

Side note: Can we just have this kid banned? I've never seen so many negative, stupid, and dislike votes my entire time on this site as I have on threads started by this person.
Can we have you banned? Your the one starting arguments for literally no fucking reason but to bash someone for speaking out on thier political beliefs. If you don't like politics then why tf are you in the politics and Anarchism section?

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainCassius

Skit

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that through my rather short replies he could surmise so much about my life hahaha. Go to the ghetto or barrio and talk this shit and see if everyone meets your social justice rantings with fervent agreement. Of course you've never actually spent any time in a low-income neighborhood or done anything to help folks struggling. You just like going online and letting everyone know what a moral and centered guy you are while advocating people give up their lives and the lives of their loved ones for your completely unrealistic idea of revolution.

I have to wake up early to hit up a church-run soup kitchen in the morning to actually feed some people in need instead of whining on the internet. Go on and give me another cookie-cutter response about how churches are inherently evil though, that will solve everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCassius
^^ hmm..

I thought this was an open forum for discussion; not a safe space for you to spout nonsense and regurgitated brainwash without criticism.
You came into the post bashing my philosophy and basically starting a argument. You see how the other guy came in the post respectfully disagreeing with me instead of telling me I'm a sheep? Ive disagreed with alot of people on this site but the only people I've clashed with is you, skit and one other guy who randomly keeps rating every po st I make stupid. If anyone in this thread is a sheep it's you. Capitalism is defended throughout all Media, even liberal media like CNN. I support anyone thinking for themselves.

• Stupid
Reactions: Drengor
I wasn't aware that through my rather short replies he could surmise so much about my life hahaha. Go to the ghetto or barrio and talk this shit and see if Juan and Tyrone meet your social justice rantings with fervent agreement. Of course you've never actually spent any time in a low-income neighborhood or done anything to help folks struggling. You just like going online and letting everyone know what a moral and centered guy you are while advocating people give up their lives and the lives of their loved ones for your completely unrealistic idea of revolution.

I have to wake up early to hit up a church-run soup kitchen in the morning to actually feed some people in need instead of whining on the internet. Go on and give me another cookie-cutter response about how churches are inherently evil though, that will solve everything.
Actually, Im gonna stop you right there..I grew up In The ghetto. Downtown Louisville, Shawnee to be exact. I grew up dodging bullets and seeing drive-bys..but sure, I'll never see a low income neighborhood. You see how I said in the post politics is a big part of my life? Maybe it's because I grew up with nothing, people saying I couldn't do anything and wouldn't make it past 14 and I've seen capitalism shape our futures just because we were poor. I grew up heavily politically involved because that what kept me alive.the politicans were gambling with my life. Skit, you have no idea what your talking about. You look like a privileged white boy who grew up in the suburbs. Don't talk politics with me until you've educated yourself

• Wow
Reactions: Drengor
I wasn't aware that through my rather short replies he could surmise so much about my life hahaha. Go to the ghetto or barrio and talk this shit and see if Juan and Tyrone meet your social justice rantings with fervent agreement. Of course you've never actually spent any time in a low-income neighborhood or done anything to help folks struggling. You just like going online and letting everyone know what a moral and centered guy you are while advocating people give up their lives and the lives of their loved ones for your completely unrealistic idea of revolution.

Lol ohhhh a soup kitchen. Bravo! Your saving the world Johnny! Just because you work part time at your parent's church ran soup kitchen to make yourself feel better because you've been defending a Capitalist all day doesn't mean anything. It really doesn't.

If you really wanna get involved with the homeless then look up food not bombs. Or just go in a food store, get some food and hand it out. The soup kitchens only give out so much food per day per person. Many are still hungry when they leave, trust me. I do it all the time. Had a great conversation with a guy yesterday and he thanked me saying the soup kitchen would only hand out so much and he was still hungry, and being disabled he was always late so he was the last one to the line. You can do ALOT more than working at a church ran soup kitchen.

As for the response of me saying I'd say churches sre Evil...my personal opinion is yes, they are.

CaptainCassius

Reaction score
You came into the post bashing my philosophy and basically starting a argument. You see how the other guy came in the post respectfully disagreeing with me instead of telling me I'm a sheep? Ive disagreed with alot of people on this site but the only people I've clashed with is you, skit and one other guy who randomly keeps rating every po st I make stupid. If anyone in this thread is a sheep it's you. Capitalism is defended throughout all Media, even liberal media like CNN. I support anyone thinking for themselves.

Ok bud,
Just to be clear; I didn't bash you or start an argument in my first post, I merely stated my opinion on the matter.

I called you a sheep after you decided to act immature and regurgitate the whole 'I'm-right-you're-wrong-and-if-you-don't-agree-with-me-you're-a-fascist-racist-bigot' rhetoric. The reason why you're receiving 'stupid' ratings is not because people are bashing your political views; it's because your posts were very poorly worded and near nonsense.

What makes you a sheep is your lack of genuine original thought and regurgitation of word vomit that makes you appear vaguely informed.

You have been quick to accuse, make assumptions about, and alienate those who don't hold the same viewpoint as you.

That makes you a narrow-minded bigot.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
Ok bud,
Just to be clear; I didn't bash you or start an argument in my first post, I merely stated my opinion on the matter.

I called you a sheep after you decided to act immature and regurgitate the whole 'I'm-right-you're-wrong-and-if-you-don't-agree-with-me-you're-a-fascist-racist-bigot' rhetoric. The reason why you're receiving 'stupid' ratings is not because people are bashing your political views; it's because your posts were very poorly worded and near nonsense.

What makes you a sheep is your lack of genuine original thought and regurgitation of word vomit that makes you appear vaguely informed.

You have been quick to accuse, make assumptions about, and alienate those who don't hold the same viewpoint as you.

That makes you a narrow-minded bigot.
Actually you and skit started off with lame insults towards me and Its actually pretty hilarious, this whole online argument is pretty entertaining for me and my buddies, as well as bashing communism, and overall leftism.

You called me a sheep because you ran out of insults so you ran to quick name calling that makes no sense. Since when does believing in government overthrow mean your a sheep? If anything, believing that capitalism makes the world better means your the sheep.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. You said your a Capitalist correct? If you look up anti communist action and see the group it has a "anarcho" capitalist flag in the logo. They have been standing with white Nationalists against antifa this whole year. You can see the gear marching in cville during the unite the right rally, you can see the flags and hats Being worn at Berkeley during the protests that turned violent. You can see them protecting Nazis when antifa is beating the dog shit outta them. Fuck Nazi sympathy. If you protect, or surround yourself with people who help nazis and other pricks and bigots..be expected to be called a Fascist or Racist. You ever heard of guilty by association?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads